For other types of media
By Big Rob
Incredible. I am arguing with the guy who set up this organisation and the denial is quite staggering.

Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve from 1987 to 2006, who said in 2008 after the financial crisis.
“Yes, I’ve found a flaw. I don’t know how significant or permanent it is. But I’ve been very distressed by that fact.”
“This modern risk-management paradigm held sway for decades,” he said. “The whole intellectual edifice, however, collapsed in the summer of last year.”
Greenspan Concedes Error on Regulation
Mr. Greenspan conceded: “Yes, I’ve found a flaw. I don’t know how significant or permanent it is. But I’ve been very distressed by that fact.”

On a day that brought more bad news about rising home foreclosures and slumping employment, Mr. Greenspan refused to accept blame for the crisis but acknowledged that his belief in deregulation had been shaken.

He noted that the immense and largely unregulated business of spreading financial risk widely, through the use of exotic financial instruments called derivatives, had gotten out of control and had added to the havoc of today’s crisis. As far back as 1994, Mr. Greenspan staunchly and successfully opposed tougher regulation on derivatives.

But on Thursday, he agreed that the multitrillion-dollar market for credit default swaps, instruments originally created to insure bond investors against the risk of default, needed to be restrained.
Apparently the guy who runs the 'Against Crony Capitalism' page thinks Greenspan over regulated the market.

Just incredible.......

Not TV, but the current radio ad telling us to &qu[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The amount of bullshit in display on display here […]

Aaron Bastani

Get some of the "Signed by The Author" s[…]

Surely not? Is this "Fake Noos"? https:[…]