Discussion of other UK political parties
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I have just had an invitation to meet my local MP Simon Hart at a meeting being held in a local hotel in February.

Do any of my virtual chums have any questions they think I should ask? Sensible ones please.

As he's CEO of the Countryside Alliance I won't be bothering to ask about his opinions on hunting with dogs.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
I'd be interested to know where the CA stands on affordable housing. There's ample land space to build housing estates yet many parts of rural Britain have low wages in areas where locals are being priced out. Rural businesses in the digital age are more viable than they have ever been so isn't time to loosen planning controls on housing to reflect this reality?

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:I'd be interested to know where the CA stands on affordable housing. There's ample land space to build housing estates yet many parts of rural Britain have low wages in areas where locals are being priced out. Rural businesses in the digital age are more viable than they have ever been so isn't time to loosen planning controls on housing to reflect this reality?
They want affordable housing away from where they live
Jacob Rees-Mogg

What I am thinking right now is unacceptable, so I[…]

Twat of the Day

Better punch line. I could be confused - was drink[…]

2019 General Election

From Ibiza to the Norfolk broads... #ToryLies ht[…]

Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/12025663220785[…]