Discussion of other UK political parties
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Mr Mordon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
That quote from the Koran; think you will find something similar in the Bible, or any other religious text for that matter*, if you looked hard enough.

*Maybe not buddist

As for the Churchill one, i've got another question for them:

'What would Churchill say about voting in the nazis?'

By DisgustedOfTunbridgeWells
Membership Days Membership Days
Mr Mordon wrote:That quote from the Koran; think you will find something similar in the Bible, or any other religious text for that matter*, if you looked hard enough.

*Maybe not buddist

Assuming you could rouse him out of his nigh on constant state of 'pissed' it would have depended on when you asked him, anything before 1937 and he'd have been on board, sorted the youth out dontcha know ?
By Mr Mordon
DisgustedOfTunbridgeWells wrote:
Mr Mordon wrote:That quote from the Koran; think you will find something similar in the Bible, or any other religious text for that matter*, if you looked hard enough.

*Maybe not buddist

Assuming you could rouse him out of his nigh on constant state of 'pissed' it would have depended on when you asked him, anything before 1937 and he'd have been on board, sorted the youth out dontcha know ?
To be fair, so would a lot of other people at that time (as the Mail well knows :wink: ). Thats why its so importent to keep showing up scum like this for what they really are.
By Mr Mordon
Reminds me. I was at a local bonfire & fireworks display last night. There were 'indigenous anglo-saxon' people, muslim familes (two girls wearing hijabs were handing out sparklers and ginger bread) and an Indian couple. Two asian lads wearing hoodies were helping light the fire.

Funny isn't it, it seems 'traditional' British life carries on quite happily even in 'Bradistan'.

Don't ruin our happy community with your (very thinly vailed) racism thanks BNP

By DisgustedOfTunbridgeWells
Membership Days Membership Days
Mr Mordon wrote:
DisgustedOfTunbridgeWells wrote:

*Maybe not buddist

To be fair, so would a lot of other people at that time (as the Mail well knows :wink: ). Thats why its so importent to keep showing up scum like this for what they really are.
True.

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen... E[…]

Hi, this confused the heck out of me when it first[…]

The Sun

Quite. Certainly Harry has rattled them.

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Co-incided conveniently with Britain's switch from[…]