•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By satnav
Membership Days Posts
Perhaps we could also have a tax on the plastic patriots like the owners of the Daily Mail who register businesses in tax havens to avoid paying British taxes.

By Samanfur
Membership Days Posts
Did anyone else see Newsnight last night? I knew it wasn't going to go well when the presenter introducing the item and used the phrase "virtue-signaling" about environmentalists, but they actually said to Caroline Lucas that the DM and Stanley Johnson'd done more for the environment than the Green Party because of stuff like this plastics campaign.
Last edited by Samanfur on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I see this and picture May as Bob Hope dressed up in beads and a kaftan, in an old Simpsons episode, saying "Hey kids, I'm a hippy!".

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Foreign aid being respent yet again. I assume the Mail thinks using this aid to clean up Bongo Land's beaches will benefit us as well? Yes, it will that's the point of most foreign aid.

Where might our politics be now if all screaming tabloid headlines were about fear of environmental catastrophe and declaring war on the evils of want, poverty, loneliness and ignorance?

By cycloon
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 am
Foreign aid being respent yet again. I assume the Mail thinks using this aid to clean up Bongo Land's beaches will benefit us as well? Yes, it will that's the point of most foreign aid.

Where might our politics be now if all screaming tabloid headlines were about fear of environmental catastrophe and declaring war on the evils of want, poverty, loneliness and ignorance?
Infinitely better off. Astonishing, albeit not entirely unwelcome, that the Mail has the balls to cheer foreign aid for cleaning foreign beaches (good), but screams blue murder about foreign aid spent on people.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Posts
You get a free sealed plastic bag containing advertising material in every copy of the Mail on Saturday.

In Germany shoppers dump unwanted packaging found within their shopping in the supermarket, they will also twist off and dump unwanted natural vegetable packaging such as the leaves that surround cauliflowers.

When Mr Patel (other nations are available as owners of newsagents) starts kicking up at the waste he has to pay to be taken away then possibly the Mail will review their policy on the inclusion of such unwanted material.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
That's a dilemma for the Mailwatch model makers.
Arnold wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 am
That's a dilemma for the Mailwatch model makers.
Wheras Mailite model makers will have an absolute field day.
"I painted it up as the one that Guy Gibson flew in the Dam Busters."
Said Brian Smith (House worth 320,000), Mail Handle "SendTheLotBack".
"See how he used his dog's name as the squadron code."

"Remarkable bit of British genius the Spitfire, first jet fighter in the world, all made out of wood.
That Guy Gibson is my hero, shot down a whole squadron of Fokkers above Buckingham Palace, and all with artificial legs."

"Glue? no I stuck it together with jizz."
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
A Brexiter's ultimate symbol of Britishness, it is just a shame that Airfix model production has now been outsourced to India. That is the future they have voted for.

(NOT satire)
The greatest Spitfire pilot of all time is Polish: Veteran, 100, is set to top a public RAF poll to find WWII's top flying hero after it's hijacked and shared by eastern European community

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pilot.html

One for the mailtard commentariat. Pilot Officer Collins A Joseph

This Spifire pilot died in the service of his country while Dacre's father claimed reserved occupation status as a theatre critic. Just saying.

https://twitter.com/DerbyChrisW/status/95503288264[…]

Michael Gove

GOVE DOVE DONE DUNE DUNT CUNT

'It's all guesswork': Scarlett Johansson under f[…]

Toby Young

Shared. Right on the fucking money.