•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 am

"We Want Our Country Back" is actually calling for the Mail to dig up dirt on Markle so as to ruin their marriage.

I would guess that MI5, MI6 and every other secret organisation in the western world have been digging into her background to search out and destroy any whiff of scandal. And some fuckwit thinks a Mail hack will be able to find something they couldn't.
spoonman liked this
Why royals shouldn't try to be 'just like us': Etiquette expert William Hanson says cuddles, high-fives and selfies from our 'softening' millennial monarchy spell doom for its future
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... feely.html

This guy is such a colossal twat:

Etiquette expert

Still, it hit the spot with the Mailites:

Heresmyview, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Hear, hear. Traditional is what has keep the British Royal Family in place all these years. They are not supposed to be celebrities.
+142 -16
Rupertbehr, York, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
ROYALTY (As we perceive it) in this Country, will die with the Queen !
+109 -6
Alonzo Quijana, Miami Beach, United States, 1 hour ago
He is right. Royals should be slightly aloof. Formal. And above all, quiet. No need to hear of their psychological issues. The more mystery the better.
+90 -19
mimi, home countes, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
i am afraid harry and meghan are leading a `we are celebrity` drive rather than a more dignified royalty front. and i fear Catherine is being drawn into this, lets be more familiar stance, by the high fives.... they all need to step back and be more distant; thats part of what keeps royalty special. once they have broken down protocols they will not be able to put it back in place.
+86 -10
Ant, St.Neots, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Couldn¿t agree more, the queen is a shining example of what a monarch should be. The younger royals approach to celebrity their role, undermines not just tradition but Britain¿s reputation across the world.
+81 -15
Heresmyview, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Hear, hear. Traditional is what has keep the British Royal Family in place all these years. They are not supposed to be celebrities.
+142 -16
Pretty sure that died a death with Edward VIII and his antics.
Henry II and Fair Rosamund,
Edward III and Alice Perrers,
Edward IV and Jane Shore.
Henry VIII and half the Howard women,
Charles II and anything with a cleavage,
George IV and anyone who wasn't his wife,
Edward VII and various Langtreys, Daisys and Keppels.

As Mel Brooks famously said, 'It's good to be King!'
They REALLY know how to press their readers' buttons!

Markle | Grenfell survivors | Mosque | Do-gooding

Meghan's 'secret visits to Grenfell': Prince Harry's fiancée meets inferno survivors 'during two undercover trips to mosque' that are helping families who lost everything
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... twice.html

what the eff ever, who cares where i live, United States, 9 hours ago
is she trying to be likable? because it still isn't working
+4288 -1007
LadyHam, Chicago, United States, 9 hours ago
So where is her and Harry¿s secret visit to her father so he can¿t meet him for the first time? Also, why doesn¿t she try to help the fractured relationships in her own family before helping other families through a tragedy? There is just something so phony and disingenuous about someone who claims to be a humanitarian who wants to help people, when she has left a path of destruction of failed relationships behind her - friends, family, husbands, boyfriends, dogs, etc. her PR team is trying to paint her as ¿Saint Meghan¿. They¿re trying too hard. Her true colors are very evident.
+3948 -776
Yorkiegal08, Florida, United States, 8 hours ago
How is she to console ppl? Has she had to experience the same thing so that she can understand their pain? How did she help........ does she think her mere presence will help and if so then thats one heck of an ego she has there.
+1577 -199
kimser, London, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
The more I hear about her the worse it gets. So desperate to be seen as ¿nice¿ it¿s not normal..I wonder what she¿s really hiding.
+1382 -176
WisnaeMe, Scotland, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
She¿s an embarrassment and a fraud .. I¿m waiting for the fallout ... popcorn in hand... the Royalty loathed Diana ... so this will be hysterical entertainment ..
+1047 -236
Malevolence, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
Attention seeking boot
+927 -190
Fully Informed, ab, Bouvet Island, 2 hours ago
I didn't like her in Suits and still do not like her. She seems to be playing a princess role, where she is loved by the whole country. There is just something really fake and irritating about her and I cannot put my finger on it.
+790 -109
bukelacktavose, Kaiserslautern, Germany, 2 hours ago
UK citizens will never embrace this woman as one of their own. Faux prince Harry made a huge mistake
+638 -105
I’ve decided I really like Meghan. She seems to be supportive of worthwhile liberal causes, she’s intelligent, attractive and, best of all, she really pisses off the Mail loons!
Cyclist liked this
Let's be brutally honest here, she could do everything they wanted and they'd still find "something about her they didn't like". I couldn't possibly speculate what that might be.
Pinko top trumps, perhaps - but yes, pissing off the loons has made me warm to somebody I wouldn't otherwise give a toss about.

Edit: Indeed, BBN. Perhaps the services of a C-oD-E_Br-e-A-k-e-R could help?
Cyclist liked this
We know the day and route. But does Harry's new bride have what it takes to pass our (very light-hearted) 'Britishness' test?
Let's see how light-hearted the comments are.
Forced on us. Very strange. Anne Widdecombe isn't the only one bemused by all this
Do you speak, read or write English? No. Do you have more than six children? Yes Are you here to take advantage of free NHS treatment? Yes. Do you have a criminal record? Yes. Have you the means to support yourself and your family? No. You're in. Next applicant please!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56z0UgoEM
Last edited by Big Arnold on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Brexit Party

WTF? https://twitter.com/thehistoryguy/status/11[…]

Labour, Generally.

Rather than start a new thread, I thought this lin[…]

Jacob Rees-Mogg

Rees-Mogg’s book is ‘sentimental jin[…]

Another clearly presented video narrated by Stephe[…]