Topics about a single subject's Daily Mail experience
:sunglasses: 58.3 % :thumbsup: 25 % :grinning: 16.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Arnold wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:35 am
We know the day and route. But does Harry's new bride have what it takes to pass our (very light-hearted) 'Britishness' test?
By Phil Space for MailOnline.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56z0UgoEM
Having just gone through a boring, tedious and vaguely unsettling "light-hearted test", I have to admit I answered "Pass" to many of the questions.

I am proud to announce I have failed the Daily Fail Britishness test 8)
Cyclist wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:31 pm
Having just gone through a boring, tedious and vaguely unsettling "light-hearted test", I have to admit I answered "Pass" to many of the questions.

I am proud to announce I have failed the Daily Fail Britishness test 8)
So did I! Failed it dismally, think I got about 7 right. Well chuffed that I failed! :D
Passed, but in all fairness a pattern soon emerges. The Mail seem very low opinion of their readership's intelligence.

BTW, Mail journalist: The Duke of Buckingham did not try to seduce Princess Anne. Also, she was not the King's daughter, she was his niece and the future Queen. It was the King's sisters, Mary of Orange and Minette, who he tried to cop off with.

Fake news!
8. You will be baptised into the Church of England before your marriage. The leader of the Church is known as:

A: The Archbishop of Canterbury
B: The Vicar of Dibley
C: St Delia
I thought The Queen was the leader of the CofE, looking at the Wikipedia:
The Wiki wrote:The Archbishop of Canterbury (currently Justin Welby) is the most senior cleric, although the monarch is the supreme governor.
Headline banner story for some reason.

I suspect it's not a case of the Mail saying "Look what a warm and personable woman she is." More "What a do-gooding cunt."

Meghan's hug for homeless charity founder a day after her secret visits to Grenfell victims were revealed: 'Emotional' Harry's girl embraces volunteer who is 'deeply inspired' by royal to be
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... burgh.html

NorfolkInCountryLeft, London, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago
She's getting sickly now.
+3189 -378
FJC2512, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago
She¿s is sooooo fake & reeks of desperation !!! She is so determined to come across as one of the people and genuine , but everyone is seeing through her ! Who seriously would be inspired by this woman ! It¿s a constant PR play by KP to make the public like her !! They¿ve leaked the Grenfell visit story today after she was found out for that vile response to her siblings ¿I don¿t know these people¿ just an awful way to speak about her family no matter what¿s gone on.
+2511 -233
Valory, Washington DC, United States, 10 hours ago
Harry is determined to allow her to break whatever rules there are, which is unfortunate.
+2158 -165
Nulli Secundus, Oxford, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago
Saint Meghan Windsor... what a complete and utter mess
+1980 -160
HRH Richard Tator, Forbidden City, China, 10 hours ago
What a farce! Both her and the dimwit ginger are unfit for the BRF! Poor old Philip must be seething!
+1599 -139

I think it's fair to say Harry is definitely no longer an acceptable face of the Royals among Mailites.
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:37 am
I think if this carries on he's going to be having another word. I hope so. His statement last time really pissed them off!
What would be good if statement you suggest he releases includes factual inaccuracies that the Mail has been pulled up on or damages they've paid out. The Mail would have more difficulty accusing him of being a snowfake and may leave him alone a bit more.
Valory, Washington DC, United States, 10 hours ago
Harry is determined to allow her to break whatever rules there are, which is unfortunate.
+2158 -165
Harry, control your woman for God's sake!
"You have refused to play out the role I've constructed for you in the fairy tale being played out in my head. This is your problem."
cycloon liked this
Andy McDandy wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:35 am
I imagine the amount of fucks he gives is around nil.
If I were in his shoes right now, there'd be plenty of them happening.
The Trump Presidency

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1031971[…]

Labour, Generally.

Or a kipper.

Meanwhile In Russia

Looks a tad impractical for the rigours of the mod[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

If true, this is large, there will no longer be an[…]