•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The amount of inconsistencies in their defences are amazing. Apparently he lives alone - at the same address as her. That's one of the milder ones.

And really, 36 years old?

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Prison sentence for Fransen

The judge acknowledges Fransen has never been in custody before.
Fransen has been handed two 18-week sentences and a 18-week sentence to be served concurrently, for a total of 36 weeks.
She has been ordered to pay compensation amounting to £2,000.
“I think this is a very sad day for British justice. Everything I did was to protect the children of this country.”
The gallery of Britain First supporters has begun applauding. The judge has ordered quiet in the court room.
Fransen and Golding are taken away.
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Chillyphil, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

They will probably get longed than the rapi sts
Top rated comment. Don't hold your breath for a retraction.
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:05 am
Much as I'm happy to see bad stuff happen to them, I still don't think that creating Free Speech martyrs is the way forward.
What about racially aggravated harassment martyrs? We need to continually remind the knuckle daggers that banging on windows, calling people paedophiles, accusing all of their faith of the same and offering them to "come out", presumably not to continue a reasoned debate, is not Free Speech.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:05 am
Much as I'm happy to see bad stuff happen to them, I still don't think that creating Free Speech martyrs is the way forward.
Come on now. That's exactly what their supporters are saying. They weren't banged up for free speech. They committed crimes. The definition of Free Speech has been wildly misconstrued by a lot of people. It doesn't make you exempt from common law.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Since Leveson, maybe since the internet, it's come to mean "absolute freedom of expression and no criticism whatsoever". Plus a confusion of criticism and censorship. Throw in the neocon "can't argue with the ratings" argument, which strips out any sort of qualitative assessment and instead grades everything by the one hard stat. So they that shout loudest...
Meanwhile in Switzerland

Major gains by the green parties in yesterday&rsqu[…]

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

The example on the other thread of the candidate[…]

Nigel Farage

I wonder if deep down Nige really wants the UK t[…]

Seeing that he's off by the end of next week I d[…]