Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
:sunglasses: 11.1 % :thumbsup: 37 % :grinning: 37 % 😟 7.4 % :cry: 7.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:56 pm
On another note...
K - is it possible that the ratings which are at present hidden unless a poster clicks on the lickle star could be on display at all times?
Right, I think that I have cracked this. The next thing to agree is whether we actually want to do it. I will implement it over the coming days unless there is any reasoned dissent expressed here within 24 hours of the date of this post.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:40 pm
I can't see any reason not to. At present only the poster knows about the rating. BTW I asked about it some time back.
Apologies for not seeing (and/or retaining) that, Arnie. Sometimes, there just aren't enough days in the week.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Thanks!

Other fora will be using other plugins. This was the only even half-way decent one that Timbo and I were able to find and were able to deploy for this framework.

That said, the new layout is only for tablets and upwards. On regular handheld, there simply isn't enough screen estate so I have left the original implementation as is.

There are still a few raggedy edges but I will do my best to tidy those up.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:35 pm
Thanks!

Other fora will be using other plugins. This was the only even half-way decent one that Timbo and I were able to find and were able to deploy for this framework.

That said, the new layout is only for tablets and upwards. On regular handheld, there simply isn't enough screen estate so I have left the original implementation as is.

There are still a few raggedy edges but I will do my best to tidy those up.
What's to stop this rating system being abused?
The Trump Presidency

You do get the impression that Trump is delibera[…]

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

Literally just show me the examples. Not lists […]

The LibDems, generally

Thhat's right, they elected a leader who wa[…]

Jeremy Hunt

No point in attacking the "also-ran". Th[…]