Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 46.7 % ❤ 19.6 % :thumbsup: 9.3 % :grinning: 12.1 % 🧥 1.9 % 🙏 4.7 % 😟 4.7 % :cry: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
On the broken windows thing, I remember him being very fond of the "perp walk" when it was dodgy bankers and sleb nonces getting hauled before the courts. Not so keen on seeing his brother journalists and beloved Christian family entertainers getting the treatment though.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Big Arnold wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:17 am
Delighted to report that intrepid 102-year-old Ron Easton is well on the road to recovery. Ron, from Devon, was rescued from his own roof and airlifted to hospital after being trapped for three whole days.
[Minder bollocks truncated]
Arthur sent him up a cup of soup at half time.

Minder how you go next time, Ron

Delighted to report that intrepid 102-year-old Ron Easton is well on the road to recovery. Ron, from Devon, was rescued from his own roof and airlifted to hospital after being trapped for three whole days.
Minder bollocks truncated]

What's that about wasting the emergency services time.........old twat thinks he knows better than anyone else, ends up in the shit and has to get rescued

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:36 am
What happened to the New York zero tolerance broken windows policy that every right-wing commentator was in favour of? Pick people up for committing trivial offences and you'll discover more serious crimes committed aren't far away. But all misogynistic and racist crimes short of gunning down a synagogue are trivial in Littlejohn's world.
Zero tolerance - like the current "Coppers need to knuckle down and get on with it" were both handy ways of deflecting from real practical policing issues.

Remember when "Paperwork" was all that prevented their deploying a constable on every street corner.
The main paperwork those constables got to see was a P45.

Now they can hold their little "Get on with it coppers" press conferences.
It's a handy deflection to conceal the reality that law and order is being rationed.
By Andy McDandy
Also missing the point that the paperwork demanded by PACE was designed to produce solid cases that would stand up in court, as opposed to "Sambo here says he did it, clumsy lad, fell over a few times", which would result in an acquittal after a few months on remand and one pissed off kid.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... tials.html

Equalities act and hate crime special. It's all a load of nonsense says Dickie, and an excuse for some shit innuendo.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Last week I had lunch with an old mate of mine, a moderate Labour MP who represents a Leave constituency. Why, I asked him, don’t Labour simply promise to honour the referendum result and take Britain out of the EU, customs union and all?

That would instantly reverse Conservative gains in the Midlands and North and scupper Theresa May’s duplicitous Brexit betrayal. Surely it makes political sense?

Simple, he said. You can’t argue rationally against a religion. And Labour (and Tory) Remoaners belong to a euro-cult based in Brussels.

Did he go all the way to Birkenhead for his lunch?
Last edited by youngian on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:08 am
Big Arnold wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:17 am
[Minder bollocks truncated]

Minder bollocks truncated]

What's that about wasting the emergency services time.........old twat thinks he knows better than anyone else, ends up in the shit and has to get rescued
An update...not a happy ending unfortunately

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 16736.html

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
The heist caper Widows is getting rave reviews. This is of interest to Dickie as it is a remake of a Euston Film's TV series in the early 80s but now has an African-American woman in the lead role who was originally an East-End villain's wife. Also, it is directed by Steve McQueen so he'll be thinking up some joke about why the Germans didn't spot him sooner on his motorbike in the Great Escape.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:20 am
"COMPO" is a valid word in Scrabble. I hold this twat personally responsible.
For the “Last of the Summer Wine” character, played by Bill Owen?

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:44 am
Kreuzberger wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:20 am
"COMPO" is a valid word in Scrabble. I hold this twat personally responsible.
For the “Last of the Summer Wine” character, played by Bill Owen?
I don't think so. Proper nouns are not permitted in the UK version.

However, "CUNT" is allowed so I think that anything Littlejohnian gets a fee pass. Aye, that'll be it.
Jacob Rees-Mogg

What I am thinking right now is unacceptable, so I[…]

Twat of the Day

Better punch line. I could be confused - was drink[…]

2019 General Election

From Ibiza to the Norfolk broads... #ToryLies ht[…]

Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/12025663220785[…]