•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By AOB
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Big Arnold wrote:
Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... orker.html
"Don't believe in Santa, believe in the other man with the beard who lives in the clouds instead!"

Any adult who tells 4 year old children (whom they are not the parent or guardian of) that Santa doesn't exist is a cunt.

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:38 pm
But... But.... It's the Muslims ruining Christmas!
I think someone here would agree with you.
Matt Munro, Bristol, 1 hour ago

Who cares about children in the middle East ? I live in Europe.

By bluebellnutter
It is one of the great ironies that most of those who preach about this sort of thing would, in reality, hate Christ's guts if he rocked up today
spoonman liked this

By Boiler
bluebellnutter wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 pm
It is one of the great ironies that most of those who preach about this sort of thing would, in reality, hate Christ's guts if he rocked up today
If Jesus came to Earth today
They'd crucify him straight away
Upon a cross of MDF
And they'd use No Need For Nails

Thank you, HMHB.
By Fozzy
Membership Days Posts
Big Arnold wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:28 am
Affray in a manger! Fury as traditional Nativity display is banned by 'Grinch-like' shopping centre bosses over fears it would upset non-Christian visitors

Has this decision ruined your Xmas? Contact darren.boyle@mailonline.co.uk

Dear Darren

I see you want to know whether the decision not to have a nativity display at a shopping centre has ruined my Christmas. I just wanted to reassure you that it hasn't. I'm sure your paper will want to publish this good news.

Love

Fozzy

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Dear Darren

Might I suggest that if anyone is upset about there not being a nativity scene in a shopping centre, they visit their local church, which may well have one. I have no doubt that all those who are complaining are regular attendees, as after all, Jesus was born in a stable, and not in Debenhams.

Regards

Kevington Essford
By Andy McDandy
Dear Darren,

Thanks to not existing in a state of semi-permanent rage, and crying out for something, anything to latch it onto, to provide a measure of focus, I sadly have to say that this event, the impact of which upon my life is nil, has not ruined Christmas for me.

Thanks,

A. McDandy
Richard Littlejohn

The deeply embarrassed, homo-erotically fixated, d[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mr. Fenton covers both the ambulance story and […]

Toby Young

Translation: I bullied my kids. Must admit I […]

Biased BBC

Who do these uppity foreigners think they’re[…]