Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 27.9 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 8.8 % :grinning: 50 % 🧥 5.9 % 🙏 1.5 % :cry: 2.9 % :shit: 1.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Son Of Hand
Membership Days
He's far too egocentric to contemplate self-destruction. He will continue to scream 'Witch Hunt' even after the handcuffs snap on, up until the point where he tweets 'I did not bend over for the soap! Fake News!'

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Who knows what goes through the minds when people suddenly lose their status, especially men in general who are reluctant to reach out? This friendless and mighty man has further to fall than almost anyone else in history. His fall will be rapid, merciless and absolute.

Betting on his reaction and response would be a mug's game.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:23 pm
Maybe, although Hitler did when the game was up, as did Himmler, Goering and Goebbels. I
3 of them were facing captivity under an extremely butthurt but victorious Russian bear.
The 4th was destined for the gallows, if they could find a thick enough rope.

By Contrast, the worst Trunp's looking at will be some kind of "House arrest" deal at his Mar a Lago estate.
Where he will insist that the staff continue to call him mister President, and he will continue to tweet.

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:23 pm
Maybe, although Hitler did when the game was up, as did Himmler, Goering and Goebbels. I
Trump is not those men, the situations are not similar in scale or quality. Goering only committed suicide to avoid hanging, also.

Anyway, as much as I despise the man, I find this rather distasteful.
By Andy McDandy
If it all looks like crashing down (And it won't, he'll have ratholes and hidden funds everywhere), you might see him do a Robert Maxwell (assuming you don't buy into the Mossad theory).

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
I like the Mongol option. When some caliph or other said he had more gold than anyone else, some khan or other told him to try eating it before locking him in his vault. Alas, I fear all we're going to get is a full-blown total breakdown on live TV which will culminate in Mr President being hauled away covered in a blanket, like a grotesque James Brown, as even his most sycophantic hangers-on realize the gig's up.

By Samanfur
Do you think that General Kelly knew about this before the statement?
John Kelly, Trump’s Chief of Staff, to Leave White House

WASHINGTON — John F. Kelly, the retired Marine general tapped as chief of staff by President Trump last year to bring order to his chaotic White House, will leave the job by the end of the year, Mr. Trump said on Saturday, the latest departure from the president’s inner circle after a bruising midterm election for his party.

Mr. Trump, speaking with reporters on the White House lawn before departing for the Army-Navy football game in Philadelphia, said that he would announce a replacement for Mr. Kelly in the next day or two.

“John Kelly will be leaving — I don’t know if I can say ‘retiring,’” Mr. Trump said. “But he’s a great guy. John Kelly will be leaving at the end of the year.”

The leading candidate to replace Mr. Kelly is Nick Ayers, Vice President Mike Pence’s 36-year-old chief of staff and a Republican political operative, who possesses the kind of savvy about campaigns that Mr. Trump has craved. Mr. Kelly, a career military officer before becoming Mr. Trump’s first homeland security secretary, lacked such experience.
Theresa May

What a weak leader....

Labour, Generally.

Shami looks more unconvincing here than Barry Gard[…]

The Tories, Generally

Even Ol' Brillo Head is uncomfortable with this...[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

I watched a documentary on one of the sky channe[…]