•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Suzanne Evans resigns from UKIP for being too thick to realise what sort of party she was in.
Former Ukip deputy chair Suzanne Evans quits party over Tommy Robinson appointment

The party’s former health spokeswoman – who wrote the party's 2015 – said she had cancelled her membership following a refusal from party chiefs to call a vote of no confidence in Ukip leader Gerard Batten.

Mr Batten was facing calls to stand down over his decision to appoint Mr Robinson – a prominent anti-Islam activist and former leader of the English Defence League – as an adviser on rape gangs and prison reform.

In a statement, Ms Evans slammed the Ukip leader for the “perverse direction” said he was taking the party in, saying: "Enough is enough."

Ms Evans added: "I was hoping, yesterday, that sense would prevail; that Ukip’s National Executive Committee would call for a ‘no confidence’ vote in Batten, so the party could be prevented from taking a devastatingly wrong turn.

"But if even those elected to represent ordinary members won’t protect Ukip from a leader who appears hell bent on destroying it from within, then there is no hope left.”

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/po ... anne-evans

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
I think old Eric put it best when he wrote:
“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
Messianic Trees wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:19 pm
Sir Keir Starmer

He is probably the only reason I have optimism in[…]

Nigel Farage

One day I was at the golden lift with the POTUS at[…]

Theresa May

I think she had a mass loss on her hands, she woul[…]

The Mail's Front Page Headline

And that didn't work.....sheez