Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 46.7 % ❤ 19.6 % :thumbsup: 9.3 % :grinning: 12.1 % 🧥 1.9 % 🙏 4.7 % 😟 4.7 % :cry: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
That pipsqueak ingrate Irish premier Lenny Verruca didn't do Mrs May any favours yesterday, either, dancing a jig to the Brussels tune and issuing empty threats against a benevolent, and much larger, neighbour which kept his country afloat during difficult economic times.
FRO. It's the UK up against a much larger EU27. And "benevolent" isn't the first word that comes to mind when I think of how Britain has treated Ireland over the centuries. And Patel's suggestion of rerunning the Great Hunger.

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
That word 'ingrate' sums up the entire Gammon philosophy. Europe should be grateful to us - for bailing them out in the war, for spending our holidays there, for buying their cars, for being willing to honour them with our presence. And how do they react? By ganging up on us. The dirty, treacherous ingrates.
youngian liked this

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:18 pm
Eire hasn’t been in the UK since, er 1923. Tool.
"Eire" shows up a lot on ConservativeHome.
I used to think it was doddery old twats.
I'm now convinced that it's another of the edgelord's shibboleths.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... s-May.html

Topicality today is 50 Shades of Grey and Minder. You'd have as much luck wanking over a car crash.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
You know what they say about vicars' daughters. Fiona Richmond, anyone?
Jesus H Christ! Real finger on the pulse stuff there.

,,,and Gary's 'hilarious' cartoon is a bit late to the party. Enjoy your elevensies, kids. :wink:
Attachments
Dhst1V_W0AAWxMD.jpg
Dhst1V_W0AAWxMD.jpg (78.22 KiB) Viewed 1073 times

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
To be honest, so-called erotic fiction has never done much for me. Allegedly erotic films, neither. An usherette once threatened to throw me out of Muswell Hill Odeon for laughing too loudly at the sex scenes in Fatal Attraction.

And went home to jerk off to his ladyboy videos. Did they still have usherettes in the mid 90s? What sort of middle aged man laughs out loud in a cinema at leg crossing?

By Malcolm Armsteen
The deeply embarrassed, homo-erotically fixated, deep in denial sort.
youngian, Watchman liked this
By Andy McDandy
Peaked emotionally/developmentally at age 14. Can't think of sex as more than bits of flesh slapping together. Bursts out laughing at the word "bonking". Sees it all as a bit dirty and secretive, gets obsessed with the mechanics of it all.
youngian liked this
2019 General Election

PC, Firefox browser with Adblock Plus and Privacy […]

Labour, Generally.

Angela Rayner: "If Labour get into power o[…]

Richard Littlejohn

You haven't lived until you've scrolled through th[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Today’s Brexit vox pop was bought to you by […]