Feature and community announcements, and technical support relating to the forum itself
:sunglasses: 25 % :thumbsup: 25 % :grinning: 25 % 🙏 12.5 % 😟 12.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Hiya, just a quick question about the notifications.

When I click on one it takes me back to the homepage rather than the specific post that has been liked/reacted/replied etc. Is this an issue with the forum or am I using a troublesome Firefox extension?
The Weeping Angel wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:49 pm
For some time whenever I try to like a post or post a reaction to a post it keeps saying heads up you're not authorised to like this post.
The only time I've seen that is when I've used Chrome at work (I don't use it at home) - Chrome seems to log you out very quickly and without notice. Have you found that you've actually been logged out at that point?
Boiler wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:13 pm
The Weeping Angel wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:49 pm
For some time whenever I try to like a post or post a reaction to a post it keeps saying heads up you're not authorised to like this post.
The only time I've seen that is when I've used Chrome at work (I don't use it at home) - Chrome seems to log you out very quickly and without notice. Have you found that you've actually been logged out at that point?
Well I do use chrome and it does log me out, if I'm inactive after a while it logs me out and it happens even when I'm logged in.
It was/is working across my Apple devices but perhaps was not clear enough. The original developer of that login widget had, for whatever reason, hidden the checkbox. I have reinstated that and beefed up the presentation of the type when in checked state.
Abernathy liked this
Kreuzberger wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:58 pm
To create a persistent login, click where it suggests you do. The sentence should become bold.
Yeah I've done that and I'm still getting logged out. As for the not being able to like posts what's the reason for that?

As an Englishman, I can't argue with any of that. […]

Makes me laugh the way banks like Nationwide (with[…]

The Trump Presidency

With the election just over 18 months off, the Dem[…]

Mark Francois MP

Stupidity is the achilles heel of liberal democrac[…]