•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
lord_kobel wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:06 pm
Briefcase money?
I can only assume (by which I mean I could probably find out, but fuck delving into that sewer for a game of darts) they're implying that Meghan has been bribed into marrying Harry for some reason.

(Which in a way makes more sense than their other theories, but that may be the republican in me getting loose)
In which the Mailites get angry about what somebody had for lunch. (And the conspiracy theories about her faking pregnancy continue).

Meghan's VERY unorthodox afternoon tea: Friend reveals Duchess served him avocado toast on silver plates, Sandringham truffles and a cuppa at Kensington Palace - but royal fans are NOT impressed by the 'bland' snack
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... lates.html

Jungfrau, Up a mountain, Switzerland, 28 minutes ago
She really went all out and made a real effort. How very Vegan of her.
+89 -10
Justbeinghonest19, Chester, United Kingdom, 22 minutes ago
She is so wearing a fake bump. Moon bump. That's why she's always clutching at it in case it slips out of place
+78 -14
Lizzie, Leeds, United Kingdom, 13 minutes ago
I remember the happy days when members of the Royal family and their guests, knew how to behave.
+64 -7
wotithink, Brisbane, Australia, 20 minutes ago
How very hipster. Pity Daniel looks like he¿s anything but hipster, more like Kojak. It¿s a bit naff using tarnished silver plates when there¿d be plenty of lovely China at her disposal.
+61 -4
Cedric the Great, Cedricland, 16 minutes ago
The monarchy as we know it is finished. It is rapidly becoming a cheap soap opera.
+55 -6
True. Or a least genuine Daily Mail
How Meghan's favourite avocado snack - beloved of all millennials - is fuelling human rights abuses, drought and murder
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... urder.html
British restaurants are urged to REMOVE avocados from their menus because profits from the trendy superfood are funding Mexican drug lords
Knights Templar makes around £150million per year selling 'blood avocados
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... lords.html
bluebellnutter wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:21 am
That "is" looks a bit awkwardly placed, maybe the original headline was "Mehgan's favourite snack is fuelling drought and murder" until the lawyers advised otherwise.
Timbo liked this
hel wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:33 pm
bluebellnutter wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:21 am
That "is" looks a bit awkwardly placed, maybe the original headline was "Mehgan's favourite snack is fuelling drought and murder" until the lawyers advised otherwise.
There's a definite whiff of "If I Did It" by O.J. Simpson about it, that's for sure
Why can't Meghan Markle keep her hands off her bump? Experts tackle the question that has got the nation talking: Is it pride, vanity, acting - or a new age bonding technique?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... stion.html
GSams, Somewhere, United States, 2 hours ago

This article is from MM PR team. It is flooded with comments intended to divert the attention of the readers from the fact that in reality she has a FAKE bump. She is NOT pregnant, she has a surrogate. The real reason why she keeps holding her bump is because she is TERRIFIED it will fall down ... and in fact it has already fallen down! Search for the pictures on Twitter #moonbump.
Yrksgal, Vancouver, Canada, 3 hours ago

It's to keep it in place! as it's a false silicone moon-bump!
GSams, Somewhere, United States, 2 hours ago

This article is a farce. MM PR Team created it to *try to explain* what everybody already knows: the reason she is always holding her bump is to keep it in place .... because it is *fake* and she does not want it to fall down her legs. It has already happened and the photographers captured the images (search on Twitter #moonbump for the pictures)... not mentioning the fact that it changes shapes as she moves around/sits down, has different sizes and a migratory belly button by the minute. Everybody knows it, PR team!! Finally, no woman on her first trimester would fly to a Zika infested area specially her, whose future would depend on it. The next article will be about *justifications* for her *home birth*, away from a hospital staff, right, so she can *give birth to her pillow* in private. Wait and see, folks!!! And I also bet she might start avoiding being seen in public until the surrogates delivers her baby, because her fake moon bump has reached its maximum size by now, lol!
Next in the Mail: Meghan Markle looks at a globe, commenters say she's trying to fool us into thinking the Earth is round.

Seriously - what fucking mileage is there in this "fake pregnancy" shit?
Presumably some idea that the dastardly blacks are trying to steal the monarchy. Basic miscegenation/racism bollocks. I mean, even if it did matter, barring a hideous accident Harry is out of the line of succession.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
The Sun

THE SUN SAYS If Boris Johnson wins today, a brigh[…]

The Biased BBC

You may not agree with the political viewpoint o[…]

2019 General Election

C3AD70A8-3302-4AAE-A041-0DFFF8D5FB84.jpeg Any[…]

Labour, Generally.

If I was Labour and wanting votes from "l[…]