•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Death toll up to 49.

First person charged is an Australian who said that he came to NZ specifically to carry out the attacks, having been inspired by Breivik.

He said some other stuff, too, but I don't feel like giving him the publicity. Hence I'm not mentioning his name.

Various media outlets frantically using the words "shooter" or "gunman", because an official statement said that it's too early to say whether the people with multiple firearms and IEDs carried out "a terrorist attack".

The word "terrorist" is, as usual, reserved for brown people.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Seeing the mental gymnastics by some of the usual Right Wing internet gobshites is sickening.

I've noticed 'Count Dankula' is going for an interesting angle. Basically, you can't condemn anyone who inspired this terrorist attack because that means you're just doing what the terrorist wanted. Which is, of course, the complete fucking opposite of what they do when when there's an Islamic terror attack where they not only blame Islamic extremists but basically every single Muslim.

So, basically, don't talk about it, don't look for answers and don't condemn anyone, otherwise you're doing what the terrorist wanted? Riiiight...

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Amazing how they all coordinate and get on message so quickly?

"Just don't talk about it." is definitely the message. Whereas if it's Islamic terrorism they want to shout it from the rooftops, find out his name, where he's from, who is family are and what mosque he goes to.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I use Yahoo mail. To get to the mailbox I have to go via the Yahoo news homepage, and oh my god, the comments...

If not "they had it coming/now they know how it feels", it's "funny how they're not excusing it by saying mental health problems", or "proof that races aren't supposed to mix".

Fuck. Them. All.

By Oblomov
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:11 am
Amazing how they all coordinate and get on message so quickly?

"Just don't talk about it." is definitely the message. Whereas if it's Islamic terrorism they want to shout it from the rooftops, find out his name, where he's from, who is family are and what mosque he goes to.
I thought that section of the political sphere were against no platforming :roll:

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am
Seeing the mental gymnastics by some of the usual Right Wing internet gobshites is sickening.

I've noticed 'Count Dankula' is going for an interesting angle. Basically, you can't condemn anyone who inspired this terrorist attack because that means you're just doing what the terrorist wanted. Which is, of course, the complete fucking opposite of what they do when when there's an Islamic terror attack where they not only blame Islamic extremists but basically every single Muslim.

So, basically, don't talk about it, don't look for answers and don't condemn anyone, otherwise you're doing what the terrorist wanted? Riiiight...
If I want evidence, my first stop won't be a failed dog-trainer.

The idea of voting this through on Saturday, with […]

Meanwhile in America

Make America Grate.

Holiday company Saga criticised for advertisin[…]

Daily Telegraph

And "Shawshank" must be some kind of cod[…]