•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It shouldn't get Truss off the hook at all. What the Prison Service calls "purposeful activity" requires lots of staff.

In fairness to Gove, I see he's pushing Truss to reduce numbers. Do that over the whole system and you can sell off a couple of the inner London prisons on incredibly valuable sites. London's not the den of thieves it used to be anyhow.

By Son Of Hand
Membership Days
Tubby Isaacs wrote: London's not the den of thieves it used to be anyhow.
Not if they end up relocating to Paris and Frankfurt.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
One prison riot might be considered unfortunate (Oscar Wilde, HMP Reading)

Swaleside Prison: Inmates take over part of jail

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38411140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Abernathy
I mean, just have a fucking look. For a justice minister, her legal knowledge is clearly on a par with that of Harry the Fucking Hedgehog. She's not even an effective politician. I mean she's learned all the lines, but bloody Basil Brush could deliver them more credibly. Astonishing.

[youtube]QPXYiNDVjW0[/youtube]

By Tubby Isaacs
https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/po ... ntil-after" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Plans for a British Bill of Rights have been delayed until after the UK leaves the European Union, Liz Truss has revealed.
Or: we can't do something we never intended to, because we had to do something else we never intended.

By Boiler
satnav wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:45 pm
According to 'The Sun' Liz Truss is starting to set out her stall to be the next leader of the Conservative Party.
With a vacuous politician like Truss as PM we really would be up shit creak without a paddle.
She could make a paddle out of cheese.

By Arrowhead
youngian wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:29 pm
Worried members in the north edge of our CLP have a big concern about proposed boundary changes: Liz Truss will be their MP. The fact that she looks in the mirror and sees a PM is just a reflection of her idiocy.
I’m really not sure the proposed changes are likely to pass during this parliament. The government majority has already almost dissolved, and I can’t see the likes of Boles, Wollaston etc doing them any more favours. The fact that fifty MP’s are expected to effectively vote themselves out of existence is a problem as well.

On the other hand, if the polls turn especially dismal for the Tories, they might try to force the changes through out of pure desperation.

By Tubby Isaacs
youngian wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:29 pm
Worried members in the north edge of our CLP have a big concern about proposed boundary changes: Liz Truss will be their MP. The fact that she looks in the mirror and sees a PM is just a reflection of her idiocy.
It's Lucy Frazer you have at the moment, isn't it? Is she better than Truss?
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Of course they agree. Because it's not them affect[…]

The Tories, Generally

https://twitter.com/RalfLittle/status/119689848163[…]

The LibDems, generally

That reminds me of Rick Spleen's vague plans for […]

Nigel Farage

I'm sure Sgt Major Williams will be along to comme[…]