Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 30 % ❤ 0.9 % :thumbsup: 8.2 % 😯 2.7 % :grinning: 45.5 % 🧥 3.6 % 🙏 1.8 % 😟 2.7 % :cry: 3.6 % :shit: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By KevS
Membership Days Posts

On the left we have Melania Trump, First Lady of the United States, accompanying her husband as he pays his respects to the fallen.

On the right we have Melania Trump, First Lady of the United States, as she.... Hang on.

By Timbo
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:48 am

On the left we have Melania Trump, First Lady of the United States, accompanying her husband as he pays his respects to the fallen.

On the right we have Melania Trump, First Lady of the United States, as she.... Hang on.
I was sent a meme of this last night, saying this is probably the worst character substitution since Aunt Viv in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I couldn't help but agree.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
...We sent him on the way, but I wasn't a fan of John McCain," the president said during a visit to an Ohio tank factory.

Mr Trump has repeatedly assailed the late Arizona senator in recent days, reigniting a feud that dates back to before his presidency...

..."I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve," he told workers at the factory.

"I don't care about this, I didn't get a thank you. That's OK.".

If he doesn't care and thinks it's ok, why go on and on about it?

Fucking child indeed

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
He's probably on the phone to May....
"we're both in a bit of a mess, to get out of it all we have to do is open a briefcase, read out a load of numbers....and some guys in a silo somewhere sort it out"
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Or this: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

If Corbyn did cross the line he'd be the first PM […]

Mark Francois MP

Just had a look at his Wiki page. A stint at Lloyd[…]

Boris Johnson

Wouldn't it be good if newspapers had an imposed p[…]