Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 32.6 % ❤ 6.9 % :thumbsup: 11.1 % 😯 3.5 % :grinning: 37.5 % 🧥 1.4 % 🙏 0.7 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 4.2 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By hel
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Apparently "hilarious" Boris's latest remark is calling the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse a waste of money (I think his choice of words was something like "spunking money away" or something equally inappropriate given the subject).

By Boiler
hel wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 pm
Apparently "hilarious" Boris's latest remark is calling the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse a waste of money (I think his choice of words was something like "spunking money away" or something equally inappropriate given the subject).
IIRC it was "spaffing money up the wall".

By hel
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:59 pm
hel wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 pm
IIRC it was "spaffing money up the wall".
Thanks - I knew it was something along those lines but couldn't find it! So he picked an unwise choice of words as well as being a hypocrite then.

By Oblomov
cycloon wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:23 pm
Gosh, a thoughtful, forthright and eloquent counterpoint to Johnsonian bullshit. How that is missed...
How HIGNFY kept letting him off lightly I'll never know.
The Sun

middle-class, artichoke-chompers They've moved […]

C**t of the day

The RNLI_disgrace hashtag on Twitter is giving me […]

Local journalism at its best

Anyone under the age of forty should have to have […]

An appropriate time to use the term 'virtue signal[…]