Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 45.3 % ❤ 2.4 % :thumbsup: 6.7 % 😯 3.7 % :grinning: 36.1 % 🧥 0.3 % 🙏 1.2 % 😟 2.4 % :cry: 1.2 % :shit: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Via https://www.facebook.com/gammonmag/
Takes a little while to get into his stride, but this is marvelous :lol:

Cliquez ici pour le gammon du jour
spoonman, WTF? liked this

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:31 pm
Telegraph June 3rd 2009.
While other politicians billed for flat screen televisions and moat clearing, Mark Francois, the shadow minister for Europe, claimed for a wide variety of on-the-go snacks through his expenses.

His claims included Mars bars, Snickers, Kit Kats, wine gums, Twiglets, Jaffa Cakes, chocolate biscuits, Pringles crisps and "bags of sweets".

The Conservative MP for Rayleigh in Essex also claimed for Häagen-Dazs ice cream, lemon sorbet, choc ices, crisps, Starburst, Bourneville dark chocolate and Trebor mints. Among his purchases were several Peperami "hot" 5 packs. The spicy pork snack is marketed with the slogan: "Peperami: It's a Bit of an Animal".
Is it just me who finds the insertion of the advertising slogan for Pepperami weird in that? Unless it's some massive in joke I'm unaware of.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
C4 news - Redwood called out on blatant lies and cut off by Guru Murthy. Should have been much more of this years ago.
oboogie, Samanfur liked this

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:41 am
Brexiters are now relying on the House of Lords to uphold the democratic will of the people.
Their Lordships will protect us from the tyranny of the unelected .. something something TRAITORS!!!
Biggus Robbus liked this
Daily Express headline today

The sub-head to that article: POLICE officers ar[…]

Diane Abbott

Fenton in full deflection mode there.

Claire Fox

I knew what Claire Fox was going to say on AQs a[…]

The Biased BBC

https://twitter.com/JMPSimor/status/11193573806161[…]