Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 34.5 % ❤ 10.3 % :thumbsup: 6.9 % 😯 3.4 % :grinning: 37.9 % 🧥 3.4 % :cry: 3.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
You can see why Jacob gave his kids weird names now, it seems his is by far the most common in his family.

(Edited as pointed out below because I'm an idiot who can't type proper like)
Last edited by bluebellnutter on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Boiler
bluebellnutter wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:57 am
You can see why [FTFY] Jacob gave his kids weird names now, it seems his is by far the most common in his family.
Precursor to the trend for 'unique names'.... but aren't they just Biblical names?

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:38 am
They missed another too.
http://thebrexitparty.eu
Our Privacy Policy
"Created 12th September 2018. No changes to the policy after that date.
BACKGROUND:
The Brexit Party Childcare Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used.

The Brexit Party has an age limit of 5 years old. Please ensure no one over this age uses the Soft Play equipment."

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Fascinating Wikipedia entry that suggests a total working career of at least 5 internships in between 1 and 5 years.
Followed by lurking around a bunch of "Sloanes for Fweedom" pressure groups.

Fuck knows why the Godwinsons didn't kick this pile of brown-noser's ancestors back in the sea.

By Oblomov
I see ARM first joined the Tory party at age 5 and was canvassing for them at age 8.

What is it with the Tories rabidly recruiting people from the womb like that? It really doesn't sit right with me that young kids are indoctrinated into wasting their childhoods with the bullshit tribalism of politics.

By Abernathy
Oblomov wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:58 pm
I see ARM first joined the Tory party at age 5 and was canvassing for them at age 8.

What is it with the Tories rabidly recruiting people from the womb like that? It really doesn't sit right with me that young kids are indoctrinated into wasting their childhoods with the bullshit tribalism of politics.
Don't forget that the Rees-Moggs are from some fucking weird jesuitical catholic tradition (hence the papal names for Jacob's brood), a central tenet of which is "Give me the boy (girl) and I'll give you the (wo)man."

By davidjay
Oblomov wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:58 pm

But God help anyone who tries telling them that two people can love each other regardless of genitalia.
Oblomov liked this
Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/MoS_Politics/status/1172977063[…]

The LibDems, generally

Interesting. Never take Twitter at face value woul[…]

David Cameron

Hamface has known Johnson and Gove for long enou[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Oh, I can sense the foam around the mouths of news[…]