•  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:45 pm
And here come the wankers...

It's very similar to the situation at Glasgow's Art School.
Obviously a far larger and more historic building, but these paces experience the greatest problems when people are poking about and "doing improvements".

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:04 pm
Apologies, because I know this is too soon but.

https://archive.org/details/YouLetDougalDoAFuneral
Mmm, bit early, Bones. Still, at least you didn't do anything involving the Disney Hunchback.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:59 pm
It's very similar to the situation at Glasgow's Art School...
Hard to find fault with this. "Iconic" can mean many things to many people but the Art School is/was one of those parish pumps central to any city's sense of identity and it's understanding of what it means to be part of that community.

I doubt that too many Parisiens had been inside there in many a moon but that is to completely miss the point.
By WTF?
Membership Days
Absolute tragedy. Apparently the Interior Ministry is now briefing that "firefighters might not be able to save the cathedral". Sounds like they're preparing people for the worst.

As others have mentioned it's very like the GSA fire. Similar situation. The fire was still out of control during darkness and everyone just had to wait for the morning to see the full extent of the damage. I sincerely hope Notre Dame has a bit more luck than the GSA had.

By Boiler
Hard to remove the mental taint of a Brexiter saying it should all burn, or an atheist pleased to see a monument to religion destroyed though.

Christ, I wish I had some proper sleeping tablets.
WTF? liked this
2019 General Election

Funny you should mention that... https://twitter.[…]

Richard Littlejohn

Thomas! That's the cunt !

Momentum

Kerrrryysstt in a fucking batplane....

Nigel Farage

I know he's not doing it while the election campai[…]