Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 63.6 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 4.4 % 😯 0.7 % :grinning: 20.6 % 🧥 1.5 % 🙏 2.2 % 😟 1.8 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 1.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Oblomov
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:51 am
Christ. He sounds like a pissed Dalek.

Also, it adds more inadvertent humour to that absurd list of Corbyn's loveliness Wino posted the other day:

Yeah, that household raised some REALLY stable kids...
And as the loathsome Toby Young has proved time and time again, children are not guaranteed to parrot their parents' views.
By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
Nope, totally right to defend the Rule of Law and the importance of legal aid to a functioning society.

Totally hopeless about just about everything else, but credit where it's due.
mattomac, Kreuzberger, youngian and 2 others liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
I agree. Don't have a problem with this one, to be honest. The Tories' behaviour over Begum has been horrendous and callous from start to finish. I suspect this is one of those occasions where Corbyn's obvious default choice is also the right one by luck more than reasoned judgement (as opposed to Assange) and I doubt more than a few nanoseconds thought went into it, so how much credit is due is open to debate. But a good thing is a good thing.
Abernathy, bluebellnutter, Samanfur and 2 others liked this

By Oblomov
mattomac wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:15 pm
Yeah one of those days I am happy to have snoozed some relatives on FB
Presumably saying Britain is a joke country because Begum has been afforded legal aid but Marine A was put on trial for doing his job or summat like that?

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
I like the bus stuff, and Jez does it well.

The cost is £1.65bn a year, about a quarter of what a penny on fuel duty raises. I hope Labour will do that. I mean, useless old polluting business as usual New Labour put up fuel duty by a penny a month before the 2010 election, with another 2p to follow within 9 months. Centrist neoliberal, Emmanuel Macron, had a good go at raising duty by 2p.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
I wouldn't know, Malcolm. Not any more. Not since the Right Honourable Pig-Botherer for Gammonshire had his little referendum. It would appear the dam burst and a huge wave of Stupid engulfed the country on that day. The mopping up hasn't even started yet.
Malcolm Armsteen, youngian, oboogie and 2 others liked this
On the Radio

Listening to The Reunion (partly) on Radio 4 w[…]

Boris Johnson

Now then. https://twitter.com/PhilipHammondUK/sta[…]

Labour, Generally.

On a similar note I've seen many comments to the e[…]

The Northern Irish thread

Well, one bus company in Ballymena would appear to[…]