Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 46.5 % ❤ 1.8 % :thumbsup: 7.9 % 😯 3.5 % :grinning: 30.7 % 🧥 2.6 % 🙏 2.6 % 😟 0.9 % :cry: 2.6 % :shit: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
Huawei 5G row: Government 'cannot exclude' criminal investigation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48051999
Tory backbencher Mr Grieve said there had been "some posturing around on a whole range of issues" and members of his party "preparing themselves for leadership bids".

But he said some ministers had behaved "outrageously badly" due to the breakdown of collective responsibility in cabinet.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
The parade of progress continues...

Tory candidates suspended over racist and inflammatory posts

Candidates were among 40 new self-professed Tory members who shared or ‘liked’ racist or Islamophobic Facebook posts

Last modified on Thu 25 Apr 2019 20.10 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... tory-posts

Tory MP Philip Davies to speak at US men's rights conference

Other scheduled speakers include two Ukip candidates and a US ‘male supremacist’

Last modified on Fri 26 Apr 2019 06.01 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... conference

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Both of the council candidates – one of them claimed “Islamophobia was not surprising” in a rant about Muslims and said he would celebrate the death of the anti-Brexit campaigner Gina Miller – have now been suspended.
Pulman even endorsed a blogpost about the “destruction of the white race” which claimed that “non-white ‘migrants’ from Africa and the Middle East” were “flooding” Europe “disguised as so-called ‘refugees’”.

The post concluded that the migration was “not about humanitarian efforts to help so-called ‘refugees’” but a “well aimed settlement of non-white races into Europe and North America in order to enforce miscegenation [mixing of racial groups]”.

After a Facebook user shared the blogpost, Pulman replied: “Yes, known this for some time. About time everyone knew the facts!”

Pulman, who is understood to have since deleted his Facebook account and set up a new one, has been suspended from the party and is not actively campaigning for next month’s elections. The deadline for withdrawal of candidates has passed, North East Hampshire Conservative Association confirmed. He did not respond to a request for comment.

Robin Popley, 28, who is standing for the Conservatives in Leicestershire as a candidate in the Charnwood borough and Shepshed town council elections for Shepshed East, has endorsed Facebook posts suggesting Sajid Javid was appointed home secretary to secure “the ethnic vote” and criticising Prince Harry for having a relationship with “a divorcee of mixed race”.

Popely “liked” a post that read: “I had a lot of time for Harry however his choice is way off. A divorcee of mixed race ‘actress’ who has shown her ass on HBO does not fill the bill to be royal imo [in my opinion]. This just makes a mockery of everything the Royal Family and Traditionalists stand for.”

He “loved” another post made criticising the appointment of Javid which read: “It’s an appointment aimed at securing the ethnic vote. Purely cynical tactic from May. It should be on merit, not skin colour.”

He also posted last year praising Enoch Powell on the 20th anniversary of his death.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Timbo wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:19 pm
... and watch the young play the world's tiniest violin while it happens. This intergenerational war is a tragedy only just beginning to unfold :cry:
Most of us quite like our children and parents.
The inter-generational war is a myth whipped up by the usual suspects in the press.

Rest assured, the Tories have plenty of resources for moats, duck houses and their old people like them.
They've likely got Keith Joseph's brain wired up in a tank still giving orders for ever.

The oldies who'll go to (what was that term) "Natural wastage" will be the useful idiots who enabled brexit with their once in a lifetime biggest protest vote ever.

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:04 pm
Rest assured, the Tories have plenty of resources for moats, duck houses and their old people like them.
They've likely got Keith Joseph's brain wired up in a tank still giving orders for ever.
Brain of Morbius moment, right there.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:27 pm
........ consumed by the size of your own penis.

For the avoidance of doubt, mine is nowt to shout about but I look after the auld fella and he does alright by me.
More information, please, on how one "looks after" one's custard cannon?

By Boiler
Abernathy wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:12 pm
Kreuzberger wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:27 pm
........ consumed by the size of your own penis.

For the avoidance of doubt, mine is nowt to shout about but I look after the auld fella and he does alright by me.
More information, please, on how one "looks after" one's custard cannon?
AAAARRGGHHH!!!

MIND BLEACH! NOW!!!
Liz Truss

I know you're considered to be a bit of an insti[…]

The Tories, Generally

Well, this'll keep the Chiltern Crybaby NIMBYs h[…]

The number of white middle class journos jumping o[…]

The Sun

THE SUN SAYS Us Brits aren’t negotiating wi[…]