•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The funny thing is, turn it round and they'd all be crying out how it's nobody's damn business what a parent decides to teach their kids.
By Andy McDandy
As said previously, baa baa black sheep is the longest now in history. It was 'proof' of how 'right on' (That's how we said PC back then) lefties were getting out of control. Since then it's been handed down the generations. Nobody asking how, if it's a shocking new development, it happened to their parents.

Here's the facts. The rhyme is very short. 4 lines. Easy to sing. The use of 'black' in it is not perjorative but descriptive. But it's still a very short rhyme. So you pad it out. White sheep. Red sheep. Green sheep. Are you spotting the pattern here? You lengthen the song, keep the kiddies singing longer. And nobody sings 'rainbow sheep', because it DOESN'T FUCKING SCAN.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Now boys and girls, can we think of a newspaper with the initials E and S?

Can you, Gideon?
Snowflake liked this
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Utter, utter, utter cunts.

How nearly HALF British adults pay NO income tax: HMRC data reveals a record 23 million leave 31m to foot bill for running the country

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -PAYE.html

I know I am preaching to the converted but the Mail are effectively kicking the retired, their beloved stay at home mums, people working their bollocks off on minimum wage and the under-employed on zero hours contracts while avoiding the fact that other taxation such as VAT and other duties disproportionately affect those on low wages.

In case I didn't mention it earlier, cunts.

By Boiler
To the outraged Mailites: awww diddums, did your vote for the selfish party not work to your advantage? Here, have a frozen dogshit lollipop to suck on.

When Shiny Dave crowed about all the new businesses created by the Tories over the dispatch box every week, how do you think that happened? I'll tell you - loads of people made redundant by George's policies set up as limited companies. And what happens then? They talk to an accountant, who will give them plenty of advice which will include how to minimise their tax liability.
Snowflake, Bones McCoy liked this

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Cyclist wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:35 pm
Whatever happened to

Flippetty-flap fiendish vampire bat
How I wonder what you're at
Up above the world so high
Like a tea tray in the sky
Flippetty-flap fiendish vampire bat
How I wonder what you're at

I suppose that might have been a local thing, I've certainly not heard any kids anywhere else singing it this past 40-odd years.
Snowflakes hat turned that into "Twinkle twinkle little bat" by the time I performed it in 1972.

By Malcolm Armsteen
He's only got his own telly show:

Paul Dacre to present TV series on Daily Mail and modern Britain

Channel 4 signs up former editor for documentary on media influence in UK politics

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/ ... rn-britain
Paul Dacre is to become a television presenter after Channel 4 signed up the former editor of the Daily Mail to take part in documentary series exploring how he helped shape modern Britain.

In The World According to Paul Dacre, the journalist will talk about his quarter of a century in charge of the newspaper and how he used it to exert influence over the UK’s political life.

“Telling the extraordinary story of how he shaped the Mail as the voice of middle England, he will share his unique insights into the events and the people who defined the front page of his newspaper,” Channel 4 said.

The series will “bring to life the decisions, debates and dilemmas that faced the editor of the Daily Mail throughout his tenure” and chart the “highs and lows” of working at the forefront of newspapers for the last 25 years.

Words fail me...

By Boiler
Bit more mainstream than being buried on the arse end of the Freeview guide too... :(

I expect a few DM columnists have just cracked open the bubbly. That said, I'm with him on this:
Last month Dacre described his shock at the election of Boris Johnson as Conservative party leader. “So, the party of family values has chosen as leader a man of whom to say he has the morals of an alley cat would be to libel the feline species,” he said.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
That'll be the Channel 4 he spent years lambasting for being too left wing, or too concerned with pandering to minority interests or etc etc etc.

Still a large cheque for his fee will do that, I suppose.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Or this: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

If Corbyn did cross the line he'd be the first PM […]

Mark Francois MP

Just had a look at his Wiki page. A stint at Lloyd[…]

Boris Johnson

Wouldn't it be good if newspapers had an imposed p[…]