Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 49.1 % ❤ 3.5 % :thumbsup: 7 % :grinning: 29.8 % 🧥 5.3 % 🙏 1.8 % 😟 1.8 % :shit: 1.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

I do wonder if people like Gapes think that this strop off to form a new party is just a show and not for real. Like they think that deep down they'll be let back in to Labour when it's all over. The Change UK (The Independent Group) gang threw a bit of a strop when they lost their committee seats in parliament which they had by virtue of being Labour members, and I initially thought this was cynical point scoring; but now I'm starting to think they really believe that they're meant to be able to carry on as normal.
Yes I'm sure the party will open their arms wide to welcome back *checks notes* Miwk Gapes.

The whole escapade has really laid bare how eminently useless Change UK (The Independent Group) are and the idea that we need their talents back is laughable.
Winegums wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:26 pm
I genuinely don't think it's a big deal. She's hardly the gargantuan intellect who would bring him down.
I agree but even Soubry (who is sharp) would have problems with somebody like Farage who lies like he does.

But you can't really think of it in "no platform" terms.
visage wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 am
When Corbyn eventually fucks off back to the footnotes of history I would fully expect the next leader to offer an olive branch to those who have been forced out.
Yeah, I think being in Change UK is better than having been in the CPGB, for instance. Which doesn't stop you getting a job in the leader's office.
oboogie liked this
What exactly about Gavin Shuker makes him irreplaceable in the Labour party, exactly?

Luciana Berger might get back in. The rest are definitely fucking gone (I am amused). :lol: :lol: :lol: literally who the fuck cares what Chuka says

damnit this stuff is happening too fast. Chuka literally clock by an EU candidate.
Winegums wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 pm
clock

Wow. Really?

Winegums wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:40 pm
What exactly about Gavin Shuker makes him irreplaceable in the Labour party, exactly?

Luciana Berger might get back in. The rest are definitely fucking gone (I am amused). :lol: :lol: :lol: literally who the fuck cares what Chuka says

Gotta say, mate, for someone who thinks this party is a failed irrelevance you post in this thread a hell of a fucking lot.

(Pro tip: Your extremely excessive use of " :lol: :lol: :lol:" comes across as nervous laughing.)
mattomac, oboogie liked this
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 am
Winegums wrote:
clock

Wow. Really?
Winegums regularly uses alt-right language. Especially on this thread.
oboogie liked this
bluebellnutter wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:30 am
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Winegums wrote:
clock

Wow. Really?
Winegums regularly uses alt-right language. Especially on this thread.
Maybe, like 'Jeremy' he's a superior intellect and knows precisely what language to use to push the requisite buttons of forum members.
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Winegums wrote:
clock
Winegums wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:40 pm

Gotta say, mate, for someone who thinks this party is a failed irrelevance you post in this thread a hell of a fucking lot.

(Pro tip: Your extremely excessive use of " :lol: :lol: :lol:" comes across as nervous laughing.)
They're an endless source of entertainment. Their performance to date has been one long protracted "Sideshow Bob walking into rakes" scene.

The :lol: :lol: :lol: is possibly over-compensation because some naughty mod keeps editing my posts. In other forums that'd be grounds to have mod powers removed/be banned, but here it's permitted because of reasons.
The LibDems, generally

Like yin and yang, like pokemon red and blue, th[…]

Andrea Leadsom

Bit of a gobful for t-shirt but worth a shot.

https://i.imgur.com/Dee2Rbu.jpg Small but signi[…]

Sarah Vine aka Mrs Gove

Bee in their alt-right bonnet about Instagram: Day[…]