Discussion of article from the Mail's columnists and RightMinds contributors
:sunglasses: 66.7 % :grinning: 11.1 % 😟 11.1 % :shit: 11.1 %
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Rod is in his elements. He gets to talk about his 2 favourite subjects. Muslims and racists.

Covering his back incase he gets exposed as a regular visitor to Stormfront? :wink:

OUTRAGE AT NEO-NAZI WEBSITE VIEWS

THERE’S outrage that a far- Right, ­neo-Nazi website based in the US has had ­millions of visitors – including 80,000 people from the UK.

They haven’t named the ­website. But I would be pretty sure that it’s the Stormfront white nationalist community.

This is a bunch of ­shaven- headed, knuckle-dragging white supremacists. And if it is Stormfront, I’m one of the 80,000 Brits who have visited the site.

Why? Because I like to see what these lunatics are up to, and what they’re saying.

And I would have thought it was useful for the authorities to keep an eye on them, too.

Close it down and they’ll go underground. Which would be more dangerous, no?

Half-Baked, that's all

THIS country gets more deranged by the very week. Comic and presenter Danny Baker did something stupid.

He tweeted a photo of a posh couple with a baby chimp and likened it to Meghan and Harry coming out of hospital with their baby.

He hadn’t meant it to be ­racist. Hadn’t even occurred to him. Sacked from his job by the pompous and stupid BBC.

And now – get this – the police got involved.

Presumably because they haven’t got enough to do apprehending half of ­London stabbing each other to death.

When is this obsessive ­nonsense going to stop?

ROD LIDDLE Islamophobia a hate crime… whatever next? A ban on criticising Marx and fascism

THERE’S an important debate in the House of Commons today – and for once it’s not about bloody Brexit. It’s about Islamophobia.

The Government is under pressure to make it a hate crime.

Quite how you can ban people from having rational objections to a highly questionable ideology eludes me. It’s like trying to ban criticism of fascism, or Marxism. But that’s what they’re doing.

An All-Party Parliamentary Group has already drawn up rules about what it considers Islamophobia.

The Government says it does not accept the definition.

Apparently, suggesting that Muslims are more likely than other religions to carry out terror attacks is Islamophobic now. Do that, and you could be guilty of a hate crime.

Yes, even when the perpetrator has screamed “Allahu Akbar” before slicing someone’s head off.

And has posted a video stating that he’s carried out his murder in defence of Islam.

This is a madness, a politically correct madness. It’s a denial of truth and a denial of logic.

But few people dare put their heads above the parapet to say that it is madness, for fear of being called “racist”.

One has, however. Martin Hewitt, boss of the National Police Chiefs’ Council.

He has said that the law will make it harder to police anti-terror operations.

And that it will hinder stop-and-search procedures, and is undermining our attempts to stop jihadis murdering us all.

He also pointed out that under the proposals: “Any criticism of standard Sharia rulings which are at odds with our laws and customs . . . will become unexaminable.” This is outrageous and dangerous. We should not have Sharia rulings in our country in the first place. They tend to discriminate horribly against women.

And people who live in our country should all follow the same law, whatever race or religion they might be.

It is absurd to pretend that terrorist attacks carried out by Muslim extremists are entirely detached from Islam.

They are patently very closely attached and perhaps inspired by Islamic ideology.

Further, a frightening number of Muslims worldwide and even within our country often approve of such attacks.

A 2015 Radio 4 poll found 45 per cent of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam”.

Around half (49 per cent) believe Muslim clerics preaching that violence against the West can be justified are out of touch with mainstream Muslim opinion.

Clearly, the vast majority of Muslims in this country do not approve of the kind of outrages we’ve seen both in the UK and in continental Europe.

I daresay many do not agree with jailing homosexuals, or the death sentence for apostates, or female genital mutilation, either. Not to mention the complete subjugation of women.

And yet that is what happens in states which describe themselves as Islamic.

And those persecutions are carried out precisely in the name of Islam.

Muslims are already protected under our current anti-hate laws, and so they should be. But to criminalise a fictitious notion such as Islamophobia is a clear denial of reality.

You will remember the appalling murders of Muslims in Christchurch by a right-wing fanatic. We were rightly quick to condemn the ideology which motivated the savage who carried out that attack.

We must have the same right to condemn the ideology behind Islamist attacks.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Well, no Rod. Three sad wankers in the back of the pitbull and hammer isn't more dangerous than the same sad wankers being egged on by manipulative wankers across the globe.

And you're visiting the sites for "research", right? Don't think you let others get away with that excuse.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
They go into some weird blinkered auto-pilot when it happens. The international media are talking about and reporting on it. World leaders are condemning it and imams are dragged out to condemn it, yet you've got cretins like Liddle screaming "Why isn't anybody saying anything? Is it because he's Muslim?" Just bizarre.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Because they want bodies hanging from trees. I have a Yahoo mail account, and if I check it on my phone, it shows me the top news stories and best rated comment.

My god, it's grim. It's a world in which the police cover up crimes committed by BAME people (unless they're named, in which it's "proof" that multiculturalism is doomed and send em all back), where liberalism is forcing the kids to suck paedo dicks, where white people are under siege...

And where raw emotion trumps facts every time.
Andrea Leadsom

Hope so. Who gets the contract to print the campai[…]

https://i.imgur.com/Dee2Rbu.jpg Small but signi[…]

The LibDems, generally

"Decency" is a luxury of the powerful.[…]

Sarah Vine aka Mrs Gove

Bee in their alt-right bonnet about Instagram: Day[…]