Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 26.2 % ❤ 4.8 % :thumbsup: 4.8 % :grinning: 54.8 % 🧥 2.4 % 😟 2.4 % :cry: 2.4 % :shit: 2.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:26 pm
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:41 pm

A fat, out of shape cunt says what?
Says his brownshirts will deal with any protestors.
This has "escalation" written all over it. Given the feral nature of the press and a sympathetic BBC, there can only be one winner.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I dunno. As my dear father* once memorably put it, he has a face you'd never tire of pulling your toe out of. I think a YouTube video splicing his Nazi dog with footage of his teeth flying sideways out of his mouth, possibly to a soundtrack of the Dead Kennedys would go a long, long way toward reminding the general populace that this is what's supposed to fucking happen. Yes. I'm openly advocating punching wankers right in the face. Hard and fast.

*He is not by character or behaviour a violent or unpleasant man, very much the opposite. He has, however, worked as a plasterer for some 45-odd years and as such, is as strong as a bull. Said remark was made about a partner of a cousin of mine, who punched her to the ground in the middle of the street right in front of the Da, who proceeded to lay him on the flat of his back in response to "what the fuck are you going to do about it"

By Son Of Hand
Membership Days
https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/05/13/english-teacher-decided-mark-ukip-election-flyer-came-letterbox/?fbclid=IwAR1tqI9giwoyIuklMbLLtCWMDKQslpfyCiVSoB0wFUm6R9jxehCVHNcuizc

One for Malcolm

By Malcolm Armsteen
Excellent. I could add a few more corrections. But to the target audience it will read like fine literature.

By Boiler
Christ, that's barely fucking literate and likewise, I saw a few more errors than those already indicated. Does it date from those days when teachers seemed to think that spelling/grammar didn't matter as long as you got the emotion across?

By Malcolm Armsteen
I bet you a tenner that person's Facebook profile says they were educated at the University of Life...

i.e. perpetual truant.

By Killer Whale
Also, the only university that you're, apparently, not allowed to attend if you've already got any kind of higher qualification. Baffling.

The thing is, I've attended both. It's just that doing a degree at an actual university (well, polytechnic, if I'm honest) equipped me with the tools to understand what the hell the University of Life was trying to teach me.
By Andy McDandy
Funny, that. All my mates who went to real university came out so much more rounded than the guys who stayed at home in Stourbridge and still at age 21 thought Birmingham was a bit far flung.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Sure about that?

The Tories are living in this MInford fantasy worl[…]

The Tories, Generally

Cleverley. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2[…]

Labour, Generally.

Fairly predictable, really. Trumplet is successful[…]