•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
"Right...so, um...basically...just make a massive mess then fuck off when it all gets a bit difficult to count your money! Great...can I have my fee now?"
Timbo, Oblomov liked this

By Arrowhead
bluebellnutter wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:53 pm
"Right...so, um...basically...just make a massive mess then fuck off when it all gets a bit difficult to count your money! Great...can I have my fee now?"
“Oh, and if you happen to inherit a massive fucking mess when you first take office, lie and distort about the underlying reasons purely for short-term political gain.”

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Arrowhead wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:42 pm
bluebellnutter wrote:
“Oh, and if you happen to inherit a massive fucking mess when you first take office, lie and distort about the underlying reasons purely for short-term political gain.”
There's not a single event in Cameron's life that can't be put down to "what he inherited".

By Oblomov
youngian wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:50 pm
I don't think I could bear to be in the same room as Cameron and there are not many politicians I'd say that about.
Not even for the opportunity to chuck a gone off lasagna over him?

By MisterMuncher
Bones McCoy wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:16 pm
Arrowhead wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:42 pm
bluebellnutter wrote:
There's not a single event in Cameron's life that can't be put down to "what he inherited".
Fiscally and genetically.
Nigel Farage

Laughable excuse for being too scared to get off[…]

I did wonder, but it meant that two posts had been[…]

Corbyn already got punched by someone holding an e[…]

The Tories, Generally

https://twitter.com/KirstyStricklan/status/1130561[…]