Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 58.5 % ❤ 1.4 % :thumbsup: 10.6 % 😯 1.4 % :grinning: 20.4 % 🙏 0.7 % 😟 3.5 % :cry: 2.1 % :shit: 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Now that May is gone is there any chance we can have a decent Labour leader to oppose the new one over that side? Even a half decent one would suffice.
lord_kobel, Oblomov, oboogie liked this

By Oblomov
The Red Arrow wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:55 am
You're battling an already entrenched narrative that Jeremy has seen off two tory PMs, bring on the third.
Christ, I can see some Balham luvvies genuinely trotting out that line :anguished:
oboogie liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
You're battling an already entrenched narrative that Jeremy has seen off two tory PMs, bring on the third.
I've seen that as well. The self-own that he has 'seen off' two Tory PRIME MINISTERS, and thus has shown that despite them being bloody awful he still hasn't won a thing, seems to be lost on the fan club.
oboogie, lord_kobel, Timbo liked this

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:35 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
I've seen that as well. The self-own that he has 'seen off' two Tory PRIME MINISTERS, and thus has shown that despite them being bloody awful he still hasn't won a thing, seems to be lost on the fan club.
He's the like a druid at a solar eclipse taking credit for something natural and inevitable.

By Abernathy
Jezza brilliantly "seeing off" two Tory Prime Ministers also sits in awkward contradiction of the common Cult narrative that goes something like "Brexit is a Tory crisis. All we have to do is sit back eating popcorn and watching them self-destruct."

Has Jez been playing a blinder, or eating fucking popcorn? Actually he's been having a wank over a nudie pic of Rosa Luxemburg in his shed down the allotment the whole fucking time.
Last edited by Abernathy on Fri May 24, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oboogie liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 3:23 pm
Jezza brilliantly "seeing off" two Tory Prime Minister also sits in awkward contradiction of the common Cult narrative that goes something like "Brexit is a Tory crisis. All we have to do is sit back eating popcorn and watching them self-destruct."

Has Jez been playing a blinder, or eating fucking popcorn? Actually he's been having a wank over a nudie pic of Rosa Luxemburg in his shed down the allotment the whole fucking time.
He hasn't choked on the popcorn, so given his penchant for self-inflicted howlers I suppose that's a win?

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Party members happy with Corbyn. Literal (I am amused) at lib dems trying to tell the Labour party who their leader should be.

By bluebellnutter
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:19 pm
Also: I suspect the fan club probably wouldn't like it to be mentioned that the awful Tonty Blare 'saw off' 4 Tory leaders. And beat them at actual elections to boot.
This. At present I've done a cracking job at seeing off several members of the cast of Last of the Summer Wine by similar tactics to those employed by Magic Grandpa.
oboogie liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
The funniest/worst bit about that woeful ‘see them off’ line is that on a day that should have been humiliating for the Tories, Corbyn’s chums have come out with a take that’s utterly cringeworthy AND makes their leader sound like an elderly Labrador barking ineffectually at the postman.

They could have done literally nothing and it would have been a better take. It’s like they saw Change UK’s mis-steps and saw a great opportunity for a ‘hold my beer’ moment :D
Timbo, Cyclist, oboogie liked this
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The Moggs are also pushing some bollocks about n[…]

The Tories, Generally

Homelessness minister accused of racist remarks […]

On the Radio

Yet again attacking someone on the left. Is there […]

We are really and truly utterly fucked. :cry: