Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 35.7 % :thumbsup: 7.1 % 😯 7.1 % :grinning: 35.7 % 🧥 7.1 % :cry: 7.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Hypocrite too.
Nigel Farage has said he would, “don khaki, pick up a rifle and head for the front lines” if Theresa May fails to deliver Brexit in the fashion he wants.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 41331.html

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
A reminder also that on the morning of the delivery of the referendum result, Farage disgracefully claimed that "a revolution" had been achieved by the Leave campaign, "without a shot being fired". Except that is, for the shots that killed Jo Cox MP days before.

By Boiler
I still think it was inadvisable because gobby cunts like Farage and his ilk will milk it for all it's worth (just look at the replies on Victoria Smug - sorry, Coren-Mitchell's Twitter feed). After all, it was a right-winger who took a gun to someone; let us not forget that Farage himself said that "Brexit was achieved without a shot being fired" :evil:

'Sensible' people use milkshakes because it has an almost comedic quality about it, and is harmless (unless, of course, you know differently).

Edit - post crossed with Abers's.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
I wish she hadn't said that, not least because the news is full of all sorts of "not hurting not working" austerity fans bleating on about the inhumanity of the left.

Once again the commentary on the absurd present is interrupted by a foot in mouth moment.

Of course it's absurd that veiled rape threats and "gas the jews" are free speech, but acid attacks are viewed as an unacceptable escalation.
There's also a lot of offended politicians saying "If I said that ..." when
a) They've said stuff just like that - without the following apologies.
b) Politician and Comedian are different professions and have different codes of practice. for example PMQs is not supposed to be a "roast".

But I don't wish to spend the rest of the week explaining that.
And it's Question Time day - and my money's on a ballon faced gammon saying "What about Jo Brand".

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:41 am
And it's Question Time day - and my money's on a ballon faced gammon saying "What about Jo Brand".
Almost guaranteed, especially as it also serves as an additional stick with which to beat the BBC.
Jeremy Corbyn.

I think this would be a tenable position and as ne[…]

Richard Littlejohn

Marine A allegedly executed an injured prisoner […]

https://twitter.com/IanLaveryMP/status/11413151062[…]

The Sun

THE SUN SAYS The one thing made clear in the Tor[…]