•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By AOB
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:54 am
Lorraine given a cue to say something nice about her former colleague Esther McVey
Lorraine would win top trumps in a conversation with friends about horrendous ex-colleagues. Most people would have similar anecdotes about lazy, thick or rude people they have worked with, Lorraine chips in with "well, I used to work with Esther McVey." Conversation over.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Visiting the pub is a declining and increasingly pricey niche activity. Still popular with young urban professionals though. How reliable are McVey’s claims of visiting chirpy workers going for a pint after work to test the national temperature? More likely she’s talking shite about what she imagines pub punters would say.

By Boiler
youngian wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:51 am
Visiting the pub is a declining and increasingly pricey niche activity. Still popular with young urban professionals though. How reliable are McVey’s claims of visiting chirpy workers going for a pint after work to test the national temperature? More likely she’s talking shite about what she imagines pub punters would say.
Some of the pubs I visit, she'd be told to fuck off.

But then I rarely drink in a fucking Spoons. I have standards, not a desire to have cheap beer.
Cyclist, Watchman liked this
Labour, Generally.

Yup.

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Didn't he have a drum in Greece once? Maybe he cou[…]

Meanwhile in France

Black Bloc & Gilets Jaunes get gassed? Using a[…]

Question Time

Gammon Logic. What the fucking hell has happene[…]