Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 56.1 % ❤ 1.2 % :thumbsup: 11.6 % 😯 1.2 % :grinning: 20.7 % 🧥 0.6 % 🙏 0.6 % 😟 3.7 % :cry: 3 % :shit: 1.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:52 pm

I'm beginning to think that our resident doctor
He's not a doctor.
Last edited by Abernathy on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
But calling for Kate Hoey to be sacked isn't calling for ideological purity? For avoidance of doubt I think Hoey's a fucking awful racist and I want her out of the party, but the idea that one man (or woman) represents all of dissent is pretty silly.

By Malcolm Armsteen

In other words Corbyn agreed to the thrust of Watson's statement, agreed to support it with a newspaper piece, and then went awol.
Clearly Milne/McCluskey...

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:52 pm
Boiler wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:52 pm

I'm beginning to think that our resident doctor
He's not a doctor.
this is genuinely funny now. burden of proof?

By Malcolm Armsteen
I know some doctors, and I've educated quite a few.

If you're a doctor you are about half as intelligent as any of them.

You also seem to work strange shifts, judging by the times of your postings over the past few weeks.
Abernathy, oboogie liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
Winegums wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:42 pm
We've had a consistent position. The only confusion comes from the right wingers like Watson trying to force the party into a position it's not taken.
Christ, imagine how awkward it would be if information came to light that Corbyn was going to take the same position as Watson for one thing, and then went back on what he was going to do on another.

Imagine what a prick you’d feel if that same day you’d been bigging up Corbyn’s consistency and trying to make out Watson is the one giving out confusing messages.

God, that’d be embarrassing. The man himself showing what a flip-flopping, unreliable, untrustworthy leader he is.

I’m glad no one here would have been daft enough to do that. They’d feel *awful*.
oboogie, Abernathy, Safe_Timber_Man and 3 others liked this

By Abernathy
Interesting email just now. Might just register to see if I can get a question through to Keir.
Dear Abernathy,

Registrations are now open for an online Q&A session with Keir Starmer MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union.

Wednesday 26 June, 5:30pm

RSVP now

As part of the ongoing National Policy Forum (NPF) consultation with members and affiliates on Brexit, Keir Starmer will be taking questions and hearing your views on Labour's response to the Government's Brexit agenda.

The 40 minute Q&A will be streamed live online and you can register to access it from your computer, tablet or phone. You can also submit your views on Brexit through our digital platform for policy development: Labour Policy Forum.

There is only space for 1,000 attendees to join us on the online platform so register now to secure your place.

The NPF is consulting on eight key areas of policy and wants to hear your views, you can find out more about these policy documents and how to respond here.

Have you say today.

Team Labour

Follow us on Twitter @Labpolicyforum #LabourPolicy
lord_kobel liked this

The trying to avoid Brexit game, dear fellow. I fe[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Skimming that, it looks like an improvement with g[…]

#weloveyoumeghan is trending. Bloody good job too.[…]

The Sun

It's unforgivable. No scrutiny, no impact assessme[…]