:sunglasses: 50 % :grinning: 50 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
triangular, Iincoln, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Im in my 40's and I've never done the scan food as you go round the shop. I don't want to be followed by a person or camera while I shop or have a feeling I am. I prefer the checkouts where someone else scans. . And I saw a woman scan one item and put two in so did she get caught? I don't know
+30 -0
If they were the same product, she probably scanned one item twice and put two of them in her bag. I did that this very afternoon.
Yesterday I picked up 4 bags of coffee as they were on offer and scanned 1 bag four times. I hope triangular does spot me.
Dave, Sandbanks formerly Caribbean, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
I have to manage on a basic pension, I have poor eyesight and sever arthritis in my fingers but am required to spend several hundred pounds to buy a smart phone. I am then required to spend a further few hundred for data each year in order to carry out basic transactions.
+530 -19
Dave is getting ripped off you can get a Samsung Galaxy S4 for £75 - £100 at CEX (Second-hand electronics retailer M'Lud). It will run what he needs.
Also Sandbanks is one of the most expensive places to on the planet (or at least used to be).

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
The return of the STEAM train: Britain's first hydrogen-powered locomotive that can reach speeds of up to 75mph, travel 500 miles under its own fuel and only emits water hits the UK's tracks
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... -435152275

It's not a steam train!

By Zuriblue
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:52 pm
He has.
And he ain’t happy. It’s a fuel cell. We had a couple of fuel cell buses on trial in the next town 4 years ago.
Jeremy Corbyn.

Oh, go on. Tell me. I'm fucking *fascinated*. I m[…]

Boris Johnson

Fanx for that. We are on the long trail down to Ba[…]

[/quote] SunLife one, that is. At the start of the[…]

Priti Patel

A lecture on patriotism from disgraced ex-minister[…]