•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Race Science isn't. There's no such fucking thing. The entire human cohort presents less genetic variation than a single troop of monkeys. What it really represents is some racist hack ignoring substantial sociological factors to try and assert that WASPs are the best. It's entirely in keeping with Toby's not secret fondness for eugenics and bullshit evo-psych.

And Quilette? A site that this week carried an article asserting that the missionary position was under threat from feminists and therefore needed to be defended. Can't write, can't think, and clearly, can't fuck.
Oblomov, oboogie liked this

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
MisterMuncher wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:16 pm
Race Science isn't. There's no such fucking thing. The entire human cohort presents less genetic variation than a single troop of monkeys. What it really represents is some racist hack ignoring substantial sociological factors to try and assert that WASPs are the best. It's entirely in keeping with Toby's not secret fondness for eugenics and bullshit evo-psych.

And Quilette? A site that this week carried an article asserting that the missionary position was under threat from feminists and therefore needed to be defended. Can't write, can't think, and clearly, can't fuck.
Oh Quillete is awful a pseudo-intellectual journal for pseudo-intellectuals.

By Oblomov
MisterMuncher wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:16 pm

It's just another swipe at his father's work. Why even debate the idea of a meritocracy when you have dodgy statistics that can prove whitey is inherently the best?
By Andy McDandy
As ever, the message is "rich people should be left alone to do whatever they want".

I can't recall his stance on shopping a neighbour who looks a but furtive and foreign, but I do remember him going all general Jumbo with his neighbours getting them to "clean for the queen" their local park.

Pound shop gauleiter.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Anybody they don't like is now a "Member of the left".

See also people who ask difficult questions on the telly.
Be prepared to be investigated
Be prepared to be harassed.
Be prepared for a monstering in the press.
Be prepared to lose your job.

Meanwhile cunts like Young are dining out on wingnut welfare.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:59 am
Wait a minute, I thought the 'Left' were all Stalinists who love state control?

Etc etc etc
Didn't you get the last newsletter.

We're now a sinister surveillance cult who go to the police about everything.

You have to be a member; the 999 call handler will ask for your Left Membership Number and won't connect you through without one.

By MisterMuncher
Well, being a bit leftie myself, it occurred to me that the conviction rates for domestic violence and partner about are piss-poor, and assisting with gathering evidence to offset this is a basic civil duty of any decent human being. Then again, I'm also inclined to think women are actual people, not life support system for nice tits.
Malcolm Armsteen, spoonman, Zuriblue and 7 others liked this

By Abernathy
If you're already in the PC Brigade, membership of The Left is a shoo-in.

If you sometimes don't talk about Brexit or Jeremy Corbyn, you qualify for a free "I'm No Centrist" T-shirt.

Apparently.

The bogus doctor is the expert.
Jan Moir

An Extinction Rebellion protestor was pulled down […]

The Sun

GET REAL…TAKE THE DEAL! The Sun urges eve[…]

Boris Johnson

I think you can almost guarantee it.

Louise Mensch now trolling Nigel Farage - what a w[…]