Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 64.1 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 4.1 % 😯 0.7 % :grinning: 20.4 % 🧥 1.5 % 🙏 2.2 % 😟 1.9 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 1.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:11 am
Ha! No mate. I'll carry on calling out misogyny where I see it, thanks. You don't like it? maybe take a look at your 'focus'.
The absolute stretches centrists will go to to try to disregard criticisms of their sacred cows :lol: :lol: :lol: You told all those critics of Thatcher that they're misogynists too?

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Given your worldview seems utterly rigid and unable to encompass the notion that not hating Jess Phillips isn't the same as worshipping her whilst you twist everything to defend 'the absolute boy', Winegums, I'm not sure you're one to talk about sacred cows.
oboogie, Oblomov liked this

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:27 pm
Given your worldview seems utterly rigid and unable to encompass the notion that not hating Jess Phillips isn't the same as worshipping her whilst you twist everything to defend 'the absolute boy', Winegums, I'm not sure you're one to talk about sacred cows.
I'm not sure what you're getting at. My worldview has changed massively over the years.

If you don't blindly worship Jess perhaps you could state one thing you disagree with her on? I've said over and over that Corbyn was wrong to push for "kinder, gentler politics" as it's giving too much away at a time when we could've cut all the fat from the party.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
I don't think he's too nice, i think he's too wedded to the idea that we should listen to everyone.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Nah, he's stuck to the decisions as decided at conference. He listens to the party membership.
Liz Truss

I know you're considered to be a bit of an insti[…]

The Tories, Generally

Well, this'll keep the Chiltern Crybaby NIMBYs h[…]

The number of white middle class journos jumping o[…]

The Sun

THE SUN SAYS Us Brits aren’t negotiating wi[…]