Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 43.1 % ❤ 3.3 % :thumbsup: 6.6 % 😯 3.5 % :grinning: 36.3 % 🧥 0.4 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 2.4 % :cry: 2.4 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Yes, Roger, why could that be? I see someone beat me to 'the only thing Roger's an expert on is massage parlours'. :roll:
Doesn't it worry you that the people who have given their lives to analysing evidence and drawing logical conclusions think Brexit is a terrible mistake?

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It says 'contains cows' milk'. Key information for the lactose intolerant...
Catkins, Tubby Isaacs, Timbo and 1 others liked this

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
As the government is supposedly tightening the law after the death of Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, does he really think that things will change after Brexit?
Morrisons were exploiting this loophole a few years ago. A fish pie made on site had no list of ingredients. I asked an assistant if it contained wheat flour. She didn't know. Neither did a manager who had to ask someone in the kitchen. It did of course. Manufacturers like adding wheat flour to food that doesn't really need it. Pâté, sausages etc.

By Oblomov
Some absolute loons calling into LBC tonight. But I'm also surprised at the number of callers from Labour heartlands willing to accept the biggest right-wing project in recent memory because of "democracy" :roll:

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
LBC Brexit fuckwit of the week must be 78 year old Peter who told us he lives five miles from the coast so knows all about fishing. He demanded we leave the EU immediately as they are now imposing tariffs on UK caught fish. Peter was unconcerned about removing his grandchildren’s free movement rights; You’ll still be able to move around as a lot of our vegetables come from Europe. “A lot of people might think I’m stupid,” Peter ended reflectivity. He got that one right.
Last edited by youngian on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arrowhead, Oblomov liked this
The Trump Presidency

Trump reacts to Greta winning Time "Person of[…]

2019 General Election

Proving Coogan's point are the comments as no one […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

https://twitter.com/NickCohen4/status/120512186493[…]

The Sun

"Good news for glaziers and undertakers as IR[…]