Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 73.5 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 5.9 % :grinning: 11.8 % 🧥 1.5 % 😟 1.5 % :cry: 1.5 % :shit: 2.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Yet more innuendo and talk about procedure. No hard evidence of rampant anti-semitism (funny how there never is). Yet more "no smoke without fire" bollocks.

Still we should trust the BBC to honestly represent Labour since they've clearly never misrepresented us before, and if they did the persons responsible would surely lose their jobs.
visage wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:50 pm
And on it goes...

Asa Winstanley? Surely not?

Also, Ken Loach. Fuck me.
Tubby Isaacs, oboogie liked this
Winegums wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:30 am
Yet more innuendo and talk about procedure. No hard evidence of rampant anti-semitism (funny how there never is). Yet more "no smoke without fire" bollocks.

Still we should trust the BBC to honestly represent Labour since they've clearly never misrepresented us before, and if they did the persons responsible would surely lose their jobs.
Winegums wrote:
In other words the witnesses are all discredited liars but trash them by proxy. Their testimony was all the programme was about. The rest was just padding with incidents already in the public domain.
Tubby Isaacs, oboogie liked this
Labour is really fucking up here. Got to at least acknowledge how wretchedly unhappy those staff were. Any other employer in that situation and Labour would get stuck in.

Otherwise, I thought it was fairly survivable. The big "data leak" came up with not all that much. Formby's "Don't tell em, Pike!" and that email from Milne supposedly interfering, when he may have been asked for comment first. Editing that email was clumsy. Thomas Gardiner looked potentially problematic but wasn't properly filled in.

This may be because the BBC is holding back because the EHRC will have mire to say. But either way, the approach of rubbishing staffers, briefing outriders and hiring Carter Fuck is all wrong.
oboogie liked this
Winegums wrote:
Yet more "no smoke without fire" bollocks.
That’s the funny thing about fires, isn’t it? Most people think they don’t have to do anything unless they can literally see flames because it isn’t a real issue, but of course most casualties in fires come from a result of asphyxiation from smoke.
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:43 am
Otherwise, I thought it was fairly survivable. The big "data leak" came up with not all that much. Formby's "Don't tell em, Pike!" and that email from Milne supposedly interfering, when he may have been asked for comment first. Editing that email was clumsy. Thomas Gardiner looked potentially problematic but wasn't properly filled in.
That was pretty much my impression as well. Grim viewing, but maybe not quite as bad as I had initially feared. Corbyn and various other members of the leadership team, as with so many things, came across as baffled onlookers more than anything else.
A fleeting references to the victims is in paragraph six
Labour Party response to Panorama programme
The Labour Party will fully investigate any complaints concerning the antisemitic incidents reported by party members in interviews in the programme.
https://labour.org.uk/press/labour-part ... programme/

But its all about Jeremy and his enemies conspiring him to smear him
We complained in advance to the BBC over the way the programme was put together and its choice of a presenter who has expressed overt personal and political hostility to Jeremy Corbyn’s politics. We will be pursuing complaints at every level.
By visage
Membership Days Posts
Arrowhead wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:00 am
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:43 am
That was pretty much my impression as well. Grim viewing, but maybe not quite as bad as I had initially feared. Corbyn and various other members of the leadership team, as with so many things, came across as baffled onlookers more than anything else.
The thing is, I suspect most people on this forum are well versed on whats been going on. Thats different to having it exposed in a prime time BBC documentary. And then discussed at length on the BBC website, news programmes etc.
Timbo, Tubby Isaacs, Arrowhead and 2 others liked this
Paul Thomas Redux

It's the mini-me toddler I feel sorriest for.

Thursday, 8 June 2017. We were in Rakovnik, about […]

2019 General Election

JOE has sent up the Tories video :lol: https://[…]

The Brexit Party

That there are parts of the country, particularl[…]