Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 73.6 % ❤ 1.4 % :thumbsup: 6.9 % :grinning: 11.1 % 🧥 1.4 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 1.4 % :shit: 2.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Red, that article only restates one aspect of this: that conflation of Israel and Judaism is wrong. It then suggests antisemitism 'proper' isn't really a problem anymore... Even from the far right?

But that's not the whole picture, is it?
oboogie liked this
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:26 pm
Winegums wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:23 pm
Lol 1 example doesn't constitute a problem. I'm just glad we've finally found a case of AS after 2 years of screeching about how everyone in Labour is Hitler.
No, I found 1 case you agree with out of 5 in a few minutes of Googling and then looking at 1 day or so of 1 Twitter account. Given the Internet is quite large, are you seriously suggesting I somehow lucked out and found the only genuine example of antisemitism that has happened in Labour over the last 3 years, or - and I know this is tricky for you, but try and stay with it - is it orders of magnitude more likely this is one of very very many (15,000 at least), and thus the material is out there.

Me not serving it up for you to browse through doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. If you actually give a shit about Labour, why don’t you go and have a look? Or here’s a thought - try talking to some Jewish members of your party. See what they say and what they can point you to.
We never see exemplar cases despite it being endemic. For the last two years we've had the same news cycle of

i) Senior Labour figure complains AS is endemic
ii) Op ed writers in media churn out some piece about AS in Labour
iii) Watson/Streeting/Creasy/whoever gives a reaction
iv) Journalists write a piece about the reaction
Winegums wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:33 am
We never see exemplar cases despite it being endemic.
Hundreds of cases waiting to be investigated are enough for you? 15,000 screenshotted examples isn't enough?

How about sharing this image from an article which states:
“Blacks don’t hold a candle to the parasitic, Whitish looking, chameleon Jew… Just like the continuously changing or mutating HIV virus, Jews are the virus that destroyed the proactive, protective White T-cells of our body politic, while blacks are the “opportunistic” disease bacterium ravaging the system overall… The Jew virus first infected our digestive tract (the money-making apparatus or Federal Reserve) and then sent offspring out into the nervous system and up into the brain (the educational system and media) to blind and confuse us with a somnolent-inducing drug called “PC,” while keeping us from visiting the doctor (Hitler).”
https://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/k ... y-1.481299
Winegums wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:33 am
We never see exemplar cases despite it being endemic. For the last two years we've had the same news cycle of

i) Senior Labour figure complains AS is endemic
ii) Op ed writers in media churn out some piece about AS in Labour
iii) Watson/Streeting/Creasy/whoever gives a reaction
iv) Journalists write a piece about the reaction
So no examples other than the one I just showed you which took next to no time to find. Or Chris Williams being taped etc. Or this one:

or any of these ones:

How about specifically this one?

In fairness that might be a bit subtle as it's the whole using zionism as a cover thing. So how about this one, where the guy who runs Labour against the witch hunt specifically questions how many jews were alive in Germany in WWII to be killed, among other things?
https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/labo ... e-1.483184

This shit isn't hard to find, Winegums. And this is just the stuff in the open and not stashed away in members-only facebook groups and forums.
cycloon wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:17 am
Red, that article only restates one aspect of this: that conflation of Israel and Judaism is wrong. It then suggests antisemitism 'proper' isn't really a problem anymore... Even from the far right?

But that's not the whole picture, is it?
I believe the Jewish Chronicle had them summed up.

https://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/t ... l-1.486275
If you are British, you may not have heard of Diamond and Silk.

Diamond and Silk, better known as Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, are two African-American women best known as live-stream video bloggers and social media personalities who are vociferously outspoken in their support of Donald Trump.

Support for Mr Trump among the African-American community is low, despite claims by the administration to the contrary; in 2016, he only received 8 percent of the African-American vote. The overwhelming majority of black Americans do not support him – and so the views of Diamond and Silk are not at all representative of their community.

But you wouldn’t know it, considering their megaphone. They appear regularly on a variety of shows on the Fox News channel, the hard-right US network which has become little more than a cheerleading squad for Mr Trump. They have met Mr Trump and many members of his family. Last year they were given a regular show of their own on the Fox News streaming service, Fox Nation.
Tubby Isaacs liked this

By Oblomov
To paraphrase Swino himself, there's no point arguing with him as he's arguing in bad faith.
GnasherJew? Really?

Very long with lots of links, some of which appear to have been deleted. Nevertheless, if you're going to comment, please do me the courtesy of reading it through and allowing yourself a period of reflection before responding. Thank you.

Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:30 pm
Yeah, that crowd are very unpleasant. Adam Wagner, hardly a defender of Labour, can't stand them. But they have done legwork and are worth taking seriously. Riley would be better advised to keep them at arms length.
Collier's response is here.

http://david-collier.com/shaun-lawson-smears-jews/
The new leader of the Labour Party

Joined. After joining the webpage goes on to a fe[…]

Emily Thornberry

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/16/e[…]

Labour, Generally.

Is Bez off of the Happy Mondays available for le[…]

2019 General Election

Wonder how many of them had heard of Corbyn's &qu[…]