Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 57 % ❤ 1.3 % :thumbsup: 11.4 % 😯 1.3 % :grinning: 21.5 % 🧥 0.6 % 🙏 0.6 % 😟 3.2 % :cry: 1.9 % :shit: 1.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I've seen the cartoon. It repeated the 'Jews as puppetmasters' trope. It was antisemitic. He's another Kool-Aid drinker.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
I don't quite get the problem with that cartoon, beyond comedy being subjective?

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
People's Front of Judea latest.

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/nati ... ote-expel/
A former chief whip under Tony Blair and critic of Jeremy Corbyn said she was “very sad” that her local constituency party had voted to expel her from Labour.

Hilary Armstrong issued the statement to PA following a meeting of the North West Durham Constituency Party, where she was MP until 2010.

Now ennobled as Baroness Armstrong, she was one of the Labour peers to put her name to a newspaper advert claiming Mr Corbyn was “failing the test of leadership” over the party’s handling of anti-Semitism allegations.
I wouldn't even defend that silly personalized tabloidy letter. But Christ. Somebody have a word, stop these people doing this sort of stuff.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts

What does sticking it to neoliberalism involve exactly? Might be a more balanced speech than it sounds, in fairness, but in the current climate, I can't be sure.

If a load of well-paid financial sector jobs like they have in Edinburgh moved to Cardiff, wouldn't that be a good thing? It would increase inequality though. There are trade offs with this stuff.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... bour-party

The outrage when they suffer literally any consequences for their actions is astounding

By Malcolm Armsteen
You're a nasty son of a bitch.

What have YOU ever done for the party to allow you to judge her? Or anyone else for that matter.

Gutless troll. Misogynist.

By Boiler
Listening to Any Questions this afternoon (which was good - it came from near Melton Mowbray but the audience wasn't stuffed full of gammon), someone cheered when Jess Philips announced her son's school was closing and he won't be able to attend it any more.

I wondered if it was some Corbynite twat.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:49 pm
You think expelling her is a good idea? Seriously?

It's every People's Front of Judea stereotype made real.
They took out an ad in a paper, with the party logo, slagging off the leadership for what is entirely a power play with no sincerity to it. They can get in the fucking sea.

By Malcolm Armsteen
If I was you I'd get out in the street canvassing.
We used to call it plimsolls on the pavement.

Get your contact rate up. You know what that is? How to mark a canvass sheet? Do you go strictly by wards or do you have walks?
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

It's also worth pointing out that at present, by G[…]

Boris Johnson

I give it a fortnight till the Sun has her photos[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Basically the GFA is the single greatest achieveme[…]

The Sun

I thought 'The Sun' would go after Elton given tha[…]