Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 43.1 % ❤ 3.3 % :thumbsup: 6.6 % 😯 3.5 % :grinning: 36.3 % 🧥 0.4 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 2.4 % :cry: 2.4 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
He'll just have to have his wank whilst humming 'Rule Britannia'.

Like every day.

By Oblomov
Not an especially new or insightful moment but just now on LBC some swivel eyed loon called in to say that Boris' political stance on anything isn't pertinent, what's important about him is he angers all the uppity liberals (which has been a depressing cornerstone of discourse since 2016).

I guess this confirms Britain as going full Trump now.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Oblomov wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:08 am
Not an especially new or insightful moment but just now on LBC some swivel eyed loon called in to say that Boris' political stance on anything isn't pertinent, what's important about him is he angers all the uppity liberals (which has been a depressing cornerstone of discourse since 2016).

Sadly for the twats, Johnson is going to be coming up with plenty of liberal pro-immigration stuff as he marches to the centre. Apparently, Disraeli rose to the leadership of a very reactionary party and then consolidated power by ignoring them and outflanking Gladstone's constitutional radicalism.

By Boiler
Oblomov wrote:

Take any forum with right-wing twats on it and sooner or later one of them will say "I'm going to do/say/vote because it'll piss the lefties off."

By Oblomov
Boiler wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:11 pm
Oblomov wrote:

Take any forum with right-wing twats on it and sooner or later one of them will say "I'm going to do/say/vote because it'll piss the lefties off."
Oh I don't doubt that at all, I just thought it was contained to an internet meme. Closest I'd come to it among the hoi polloi was meeting a bricklayer named Keith from Plaistow 4 years ago, who after we'd got all the "Oxbridge pleasantries out of the way" immediately proceeded into a rant about pakis (apologies) ruining where he lived and all the liberals telling him he should go hug them instead of hating.
Paul Thomas Redux

It's the mini-me toddler I feel sorriest for.

Thursday, 8 June 2017. We were in Rakovnik, about […]

2019 General Election

JOE has sent up the Tories video :lol: https://[…]

The Brexit Party

That there are parts of the country, particularl[…]