:sunglasses: 53.8 % ❤ 3.8 % :thumbsup: 11.5 % 😯 3.8 % :grinning: 23.1 % 😟 3.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Climate change is a handy shibboleth for initiated alt-righters to identify themselves.

It doubles as a mechanism to sift out the scientifically and logically literate form among their marks.
The Mail are loving this and as you can imagine, their readers are lapping it up.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (148.07 KiB) Viewed 348 times

I think The Sun and the Mail do have a bit of a problem, though. Has Farage not served his purpose now and he's a genuine threat to the Tories? It just depends on whether the Mail and Sun risk the wrath of their readers by turning on Farage considering the way both sets of readers idolise Farage.

It's all fun and games when he's attacking Prince Harry and his mixed race wife but I suspect they do wish he'd quietly fuck off and not split the Tory vote.
...the Queen's mother was a slightly overweight, chain-smoking gin drinker...
Quoting a (likely) slightly overweight alcoholic whom still doesn't drink enough of it to hide his fag breath.
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:12 pm
The Mail are loving this and as you can imagine, their readers are lapping it up.

Capture.JPG

I think The Sun and the Mail do have a bit of a problem, though. Has Farage not served his purpose now and he's a genuine threat to the Tories? It just depends on whether the Mail and Sun risk the wrath of their readers by turning on Farage considering the way both sets of readers idolise Farage.

It's all fun and games when he's attacking Prince Harry and his mixed race wife but I suspect they do wish he'd quietly fuck off and not split the Tory vote.
This is anecdotal and a incredibly small section of Tory voters but I can't imagine the retired servicemen in the Cotswolds take too kindly to Farage's remarks.
spoonman wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:59 pm
...the Queen's mother was a slightly overweight, chain-smoking gin drinker...
Quoting a (likely) slightly overweight alcoholic whom still doesn't drink enough of it to hide his fag breath.
Maybe Farage is hinting that he also intends to live to 101 - like Hitler did in Brazil - or something.
Jess Phillips

I see that Jess has a new book coming out, called […]

MMR Jab

Long after it was debunked they liked to ride two […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

He's absolutely running down the clock, because […]

The Sun

Song of the Yellowhammer "A little bit of br[…]