Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 33.5 % ❤ 5.9 % :thumbsup: 10.8 % 😯 3.8 % :grinning: 36.8 % 🧥 1.1 % 🙏 0.5 % 😟 2.2 % :cry: 4.3 % :shit: 1.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Callous young tearaways and people of a dusky hue get sent to holiday camps. PLU who might have driven home after one too many snifters at the golf club, or who had to explain something a little forcefully to the little lady at home, get sent to Hellgate.
Arrowhead liked this

By MisterMuncher
Andy McDandy wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:21 pm
Callous young tearaways and people of a dusky hue get sent to holiday camps. PLU who might have driven home after one too many snifters at the golf club, or who had to explain something a little forcefully to the little lady at home, get sent to Hellgate.
The real puzzle is how those Muzzies escaped their holiday camp-esque prison to threaten our Tommeh's life in White Hall.

By Malcolm Armsteen
MisterMuncher wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:16 pm
White Gaol, even. Bastard Yankee autocorrect
Respect.

By Boiler
Don’t fall for Boris Johnson’s criminal justice con tricks
Which brings us to Johnson’s public statements. Because at the centre of his musings on criminal justice is a rich stuffing of bullshit. He has lied and lied and lied.
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2019/08/ ... on-tricks/

By Tubby Isaacs
I didn't see this bit of bollocks coming.
Boris Johnson has hit out at what he described as a “terrible collaboration” between MPs and the EU trying to block Brexit, as he refused to rule out shutting down parliament and holding a general election after leaving on 31 October.
Pathetic.

By Boiler
What's next? Shaven heads for all those who voted Remain?

FFS, we need rid of this prick. I could tolerate (barely) having an abject twat running a country nearly 5,000 miles away - but not running my own country.
The Trump Presidency

Rather enjoying the Durham lilt of Dr. Fiona Hill […]

The Tories, Generally

Yup. The EPOS system can pretty much mind the stoc[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

I expect she will either retire or return to legal[…]

The Brexit Party

<pedant> He's after the domain name , not t[…]