Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 33.1 % ❤ 3.6 % :thumbsup: 16.7 % 😯 1.6 % :grinning: 27.2 % 🧥 2 % 🙏 3 % 😟 7.5 % :cry: 3.3 % :shit: 2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
My brane pills are on the list, but it's ok. I can take 50mg of sovereignty every morning instead.

Fucking Brexiters
Tubby Isaacs, Arrowhead liked this
Any co-incidence with this morning's wall-to-wall coverage of Britain's "pill-popping" culture amongst 1-in-4 of the population?

The 75% are encouraged to believe that their friends, neighbours and colleagues are just chewing on the sweeties for the hell of it. Second item on the information cesspit that is R4 Today, if pre-coffee and a fag memory serves me correctly.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
Four for me, and one for Mrs A. One of the drugs possibly affected is Metformin, the first line of treatment for diabetes. For me the others are protection against congestive heart disease and gout.

As you say, cheers fuckwits...
Tubby Isaacs liked this
It's been on the BBC Vacuous Dribble channel all day, and been given prominence in the BBC website. Because, as Kreuzie says, we're all just taking them because we like them.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
Kreuzberger wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:34 pm
Any co-incidence with this morning's wall-to-wall coverage of Britain's "pill-popping" culture amongst 1-in-4 of the population?

The 75% are encouraged to believe that their friends, neighbours and colleagues are just chewing on the sweeties for the hell of it. Second item on the information cesspit that is R4 Today, if pre-coffee and a fag memory serves me correctly.
On World Suicide Prevention Day, too. They should be ashamed of themselves.

My anti-depressant is on the list. Whilst my mental state is a bit wobbly at the moment, I'd be genuinely scared of it going back to where I was before I got the right dose.
Tubby Isaacs, Arrowhead liked this
Abernathy wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:51 pm
https://e-surgery.com/brexit-crisis-med ... b938392YOI

Will Brexit Affect Your Prescriptions? Medication Shortage List

Two of my regular prescriptions are on the list. Thanks for nothing, you Brexity cunts.
Four of mine: blood pressure x2, diabetes, anti-depressants.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
Samanfur wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:04 pm
My anti-depressant is on the list. Whilst my mental state is a bit wobbly at the moment, I'd be genuinely scared of it going back to where I was before I got the right dose.
Same here - it's taken nearly ten years to get my dose right.
Fakes, snides, Indian blister packs. Coming to a car boot sale near you in six weeks' time.

With a government that can't control the supply of the most pernicious of Class A drugs, (and which can?), this has the makings of an unfolding tragedy on an epic scale.
I wonder how many people will be tipped over the edge by this latest news. I'm in a comparatively well-balanced state at the moment and it's depressing me so God knows how anyone who's feeling a bit fragile will cope.
Janet Street-Porter

I'm sure there's a Media studies Ph.D in this. Go[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

See Farage and his lickspittles have acted like pe[…]

The Sun

Its central bank now reckons a third of its far[…]

The Today Programme

Sadly, I didn't hear this (apologies for the sourc[…]