•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Kicking a man over the death of his disabled son is proof it's the Left that's truly heartless: ROSA MONCKTON recalls David Cameron's family heartache
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... tache.html

I'm just wondering where the Daily Mail draws the line in terms of slurs against dead people. It's just that they're (rightly) outraged by this yet when they felt it right to smear the dead father of a Labour leader on their front page they defended that to the hilt.
mattomac liked this
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
She set up a charity to help disabled people find employment, while her great mates shut down Remploy and forced people through Atos.

Sorry, but no. They fucked the support system for everyone else then acted shocked when they got bit. I'd not wish a severely disabled child on anyone, but to paraphrase Spike Milligan, money may not solve your problems, but it does help manage them.

Also, the Guardian apologised and edited the article as soon as they realised they'd caused offence. What did the Mail do with the Ralph Miliband article? They doubled down.
By satnav
Whilst the original Guardian editorial was rather clumsy there is no disputing the fact that Tories like Cameron cherry pick which parts of the NHS they use. I seem to remember when the Cameron's had their last child they just happened to the on holiday a stone's throw away from the bet NHS maternity department in the company. Unless you have the kind of wealth that Cameron has you have to use the services in your local area and have to cope with long waiting times in A&E and staff shortages in other parts of the NHS.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Brenda not impressed at all apparently. Blimey, with this and Johnson flat out lying to her, I wouldn't blame her for thinking Henry VIII had the right idea about how to treat those who let you down.

By Samanfur
The BBC're now playing a clip of Cameron defending herself against Jeremy Vine questioning him on HRH's displeasure. By outright refusing to have that conversation.

Cameron not doing himself any favours.
Last edited by Samanfur on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By bluebellnutter
Bloody hell, are we really in the position where the only current or former Tory PM who has managed to go a whole month without putting their foot in it is John Major?

By Oblomov
Samanfur wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:21 pm
The BBC're now playing a clip of Cameroon defending herself against Jeremy Vine questioning him on HRH's displeasure. By outright refusing to have that conversation.

Cameron not doing himself any favours.
He did similar on Humphrey's last Today programme this morn, and sounded like he wanted to storm off when being grilled about the fact.

By Samanfur
Boiler wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:15 pm
Yes, I got that feeling too?
Of course. Even if he were accountable to anyone - which he's been told that he isn't since before he was knee high to his nanny - oiks like us couldn't possibly comprehend his reasoning. He's probably stunned that someone had the effrontery to ask.
By Andy McDandy
As Charlie Brooker pointed out, he did it in TV interviews too. "Because that's the right thing to do!" and exit stage left.
By Andy McDandy
Compassionate conservatism: putting professionals out of work, belittling their qualifications and experience, letting their wages stagnate, all so your mates can play at jobs until they get bored.
Arrowhead, Oblomov, Boiler liked this

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Freudian tit? Plastic Dave (he's got a book out, you know) speaks at a litertary festival - and gets heckled.

'Greased piglet' Boris Johnson could pass deal, says David Cameron

Former prime minister says he would vote for the deal on Saturday if he was still an MP

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... id-cameron

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:31 am
Freudian tit? Plastic Dave (he's got a book out, you know) speaks at a litertary festival - and gets heckled.

'Greased piglet' Boris Johnson could pass deal, says David Cameron

Former prime minister says he would vote for the deal on Saturday if he was still an MP

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... id-cameron
But he isn't still an MP due to a bad case of public rage-quitting.

If I wanted words of wisdom, I'd call Norman.
youngian, Arrowhead liked this
Nigel Farage

I wonder if deep down Nige really wants the UK to […]

Well, that was a pleasant sroll in the sunshine (u[…]

UKIP

CEO of a sweetie shop driven out by the paper boy.[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The @Global moderators could move it into &qu[…]