Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
By Boiler
Posts
#585379
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:35 pm
Papers are saying it is.

This is fantastic.
Yea and nay.

Yea, because I'm deriving a perverse pleasure from watching the Tories tear themselves to shreds.

Nay, because the fallout affects all of us as they're in power.
 
By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#585381
Boiler wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:20 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:35 pm
Papers are saying it is.

This is fantastic.
Yea and nay.

Yea, because I'm deriving a perverse pleasure from watching the Tories tear themselves to shreds.

Nay, because the fallout affects all of us as they're in power.
I think they're checkmated on No Deal, and are going to be squeezed by Farage. Am I being complacent?
 
By Boiler
Posts
#585385
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:27 pm
Boiler wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:20 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:35 pm
Papers are saying it is.

This is fantastic.
Yea and nay.

Yea, because I'm deriving a perverse pleasure from watching the Tories tear themselves to shreds.

Nay, because the fallout affects all of us as they're in power.
I think they're checkmated on No Deal, and are going to be squeezed by Farage. Am I being complacent?
In the replies to Boles's tweet is a YouGov poll showing the Tories 14% ahead. The faithful will just see this as an overdue pruning of dead wood and traitor Remainer scum.
 
By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#585387
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:52 pm
I reckon Jez gets a lot of those Green votes in a general election where they might make a difference.
Plus both Labour and the Tories are set to receive another shellacking from the SNP in Scotland. I don't think it'll ever feel right saying this, but in 2019 such a scenario actually hurts the Tories more than Labour.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
 
By Snowflake
#585392
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:27 pm
Boiler wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:20 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:35 pm
Papers are saying it is.

This is fantastic.
Yea and nay.

Yea, because I'm deriving a perverse pleasure from watching the Tories tear themselves to shreds.

Nay, because the fallout affects all of us as they're in power.
I think they're checkmated on No Deal, and are going to be squeezed by Farage. Am I being complacent?
Some more good news, remain are getting organised.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... tical-vote

A second referendum may still not be on the horizon just yet, but a GE clearly isn't going to resolve brexit, simply alter the arithmetic in parliament slightly.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
  • 1
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
Nigel Farage

I wonder if deep down Nige really wants the UK to […]

Well, that was a pleasant sroll in the sunshine (u[…]

UKIP

CEO of a sweetie shop driven out by the paper boy.[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The @Global moderators could move it into &qu[…]