Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 34.5 % ❤ 0.8 % :thumbsup: 7.6 % 😯 2.5 % :grinning: 42 % 🧥 3.4 % 🙏 1.7 % 😟 3.4 % :cry: 3.4 % :shit: 0.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Snowflake
Hoping as well that someone will step in and help the Dunn's with their legal costs. If they are using lawyers in the US, I imagine the fees are going to be fairly astronomic.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:09 am
Mister "Britannia Unchained", the hard man at the foreign office, is remaining uncharacteristically tight lipped about this.

He'll be sweating like an EDLer at a spelling bee.
By Dan
Membership Days Membership Days
Please no-one take this the wrong way or as me as making light of a teenager's tragic death as the main thing is, of course, that his family see justice but I think this is also, at a very opportune time, the prick in the Brexiter delusion that Trump is a true friend, who wants what's best for the UK too, and our "Special Relationship" lives on and will go strength to strength away from the EU yadda yadda.

It's shown even the most ardent Brexiteer that the American Government is out for itself and itself alone.

It's awful that it's taken a tragedy like this for them to see it.
spoonman, Oblomov liked this

By Boiler
From
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50000646
If Mr Trump is to be taken at his word, alliances - whether it be with the Kurds or even within Nato - are for him simply transactional business arrangements to be judged according to a short-term cost-benefit analysis: what is the US giving and what is it getting in return?
Doesn't that summarise Trumpism so well?

By Oblomov
Boiler wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:42 am
From
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50000646
If Mr Trump is to be taken at his word, alliances - whether it be with the Kurds or even within Nato - are for him simply transactional business arrangements to be judged according to a short-term cost-benefit analysis: what is the US giving and what is it getting in return?
Doesn't that summarise Trumpism so well?
I'm amazed they're even considering Trump would give something in return rather than just default on the arrangement and walk away, smugly satisfied at his "art of the deal".
Nigel Farage

I wonder if deep down Nige really wants the UK to […]

Well, that was a pleasant sroll in the sunshine (u[…]

UKIP

CEO of a sweetie shop driven out by the paper boy.[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The @Global moderators could move it into &qu[…]