•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Biggus Robbus
I wonder if deep down Nige really wants the UK to really remain part of the EU.

After all if the UK does leave on no deal he will at best be irrelevant and at worst have the population after him with pitchforks.

If the UK leaves with Boris's deal he will be irrelevant.

If the UK remains part of the EU then he can maintain his one trick pony.

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:52 pm
I wonder if deep down Nige really wants the UK to really remain part of the EU.

After all if the UK does leave on no deal he will at best be irrelevant and at worst have the population after him with pitchforks.

If the UK leaves with Boris's deal he will be irrelevant.

If the UK remains part of the EU then he can maintain his one trick pony.
Of course he wants us to stay. He's a one trick pony and he doesn't want the trick to vanish.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
He's got his angle- Northern Ireland.

He's pretty shameless and is more capable of talking absolute rubbish than most. But he isn't stupid. Don't rule him out getting his head round the practical issues. He responded constructively to concerns about fishing "discards" when he saw an angle. Pity he then didn't turn up for the committee meeting, but this is an existential issue for him, he'll put the work in if he needs to, as a supplement to waving a flag about.

Will enough people in England care, whatever he does?

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
He was channelling Powell last time I caught him on tv. "The EU will hold the whip hand..."

Makes a change from channelling Hitler's "We only have to kick the door in...", I suppose.

By Snowflake
So as the election pact the right wing press have been lobbying for the past few months looks unlikely to happen, the pressure is now being ratcheted up for him to stand down. They know damn well that this is the one thing that can potentially ruin Johnson's coronation, but has he come too far to back down and will the £25 gammons realise they have duped? Going to be interesting to see how this plays out, and if the Tory press turn on him completely. At least he gets to be the centre of attention for a while longer I suppose.
Nigel Farage

Might be worth 50p at Ladbrokes that he'll bottle […]

The Brexit Party

Snowballing.... Hey Alex, good to see you are ta[…]

Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson_MP/status/1194377[…]

Zelo Street

Me no understandee.