Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 43.1 % ❤ 3.3 % :thumbsup: 6.6 % 😯 3.5 % :grinning: 36.3 % 🧥 0.4 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 2.4 % :cry: 2.4 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:46 am
davidjay wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:01 am
I wonder at what point the Oooh Tommeh Tommeh uber-patriots will realise that their precious Ulster is being given away?
Every time I see that "Oooh Tommeh Tommeh" written down I keep singing it in the style of Salt-N-Pepa in Push It...
I feel privileged in my ignorance.

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:26 pm
Boiler wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:46 am
davidjay wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:01 am
I wonder at what point the Oooh Tommeh Tommeh uber-patriots will realise that their precious Ulster is being given away?
Every time I see that "Oooh Tommeh Tommeh" written down I keep singing it in the style of Salt-N-Pepa in Push It...
I feel privileged in my ignorance.
One-hit wonders of the late 80s/early 90s, M'lud.

By Boiler
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:21 pm
Young, female, working-class PoC. Grammy nominated. 15m records sold.

Not a bad shift, all things considered.
:shock:

Fuck me, I got that well wrong. :oops:
Kreuzberger liked this

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
I know w are going off-topic but I had a conversation earlier today with a Finnish guy about Hanoi Rocks. He thought that they were a bit wannabe and a pantomime act.

I pointed out that, within eight months of trying to support us during a residency at the Marquee, (I politely declined, knowing that they would have destroyed us), they were doing sold-out stadiums in Japan.

A man has an Adam's Apple for a reason.

By Killer Whale
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Co-incided conveniently with Britain's switch from labour-based to capital-based output (fuelled by the profits already made from slavery), and prevented capital-intensive manufacturing from being undercut by the cheapest of cheap labour. But, yeah, of course it was philanthropic...
Nigel Farage

Might be worth 50p at Ladbrokes that he'll bottl[…]

The Brexit Party

Snowballing.... Hey Alex, good to see you are ta[…]

Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson_MP/status/1194377[…]

Zelo Street

Me no understandee.