•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
AOB wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:34 pm
Why are the BBC giving that freeloading bum Prince Andrew a platform tonight? Buck House clearly have influence at the BBC.
I think you ought to watch it before you say any more, Maitlis shredded him.
AOB liked this

By AOB
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
visage wrote:
AOB wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:34 pm
Why are the BBC giving that freeloading bum Prince Andrew a platform tonight? Buck House clearly have influence at the BBC.
You sure?
Ummm, I don't remember making that post yesterday. Not me guv, I was eating pizza in Woking. :wink:

By Abernathy
Handy Andy claimed that he couldn't have been sweaty because he'd suffered a trauma in the Falklands which err, rendered him completely unable to sweat.

Aye, right.

If that was real, rather than just being made up by Andy the thicko to, he thinks, cover his arse, he'd have been dead, wouldn't he?

By Malcolm Armsteen
He said it was due to an overdose of adrenalin. Which has 'baffled' medical experts, according to the Mirror...

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:21 pm
Handy Andy claimed that he couldn't have been sweaty because he'd suffered a trauma in the Falklands which err, rendered him completely unable to sweat.

Aye, right.

If that was real, rather than just being made up by Andy the thicko to, he thinks, cover his arse, he'd have been dead, wouldn't he?
Anhidrosis (inability to sweat) is a real condition. I've not found any reference to it being brought on by trauma, but it might be. Whether Prince Andrew ever suffered from it, I have no idea.

https://www.sweathelp.org/where-do-you- ... ating.html
The Trump Presidency

On the positive side neoliberalism is dying, inc[…]

The Northern Irish thread

She'll have to make 98 or 103 in order to out[…]

Labour, Generally.

If you'd won the argument, you'd be in Downing Str[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Johnson went to Brussels to agree to accept the […]